The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm working on 3 stars (2000 kills) for the Hammerburst right now to unlock the Golden Miner and Golden Hunter. All other rifles and shotguns are at 3 stars. Onyxing (6000 kills) all of those is gonna be crazy. :panic:

Nice. I'll never get those since Horde kills don't count. I only play mp on the event nights so I can get the Socialite achievement someday.

I haven't really used the hammerburst yet

Yeah, I'm not a big fan that's why I saved it for last.

Nice. I'll never get those since Horde kills don't count. I only play mp on the event nights so I can get the Socialite achievement someday.

I really wish they were! I have a lot of Hammerbust kills in Horde since that's what most of the bots drop when killed. I usually turn on the no ammo box mutator so I have to pick up dropped ammo.

I'm 4 events from the onyx. there should be one soon since the new map pack drops today

Nice. I'm like 10 away I believe.

I really wish they were! I have a lot of Hammerbust kills in Horde since that's what most of the bots drop when killed. I usually turn on the no ammo box mutator so I have to pick up dropped ammo.

I usually use the must active mutator so I doubt I have 10 kills with the Hammerburst period. I can't hit the active on the HB to save my life.

Oh and I forgot to mention I got another message that I suck at Gears and should sell the game last night. :rotfl I thought I was ok, I had the 2nd highest point total for the match. :dunno :lol Good thing the guy didn't see the match where I went 0-7 :horror :slap

Every Guardian match I've done - the leader on my team goes rushing out and gets killed in record time....wtf is wrong with people? Strategy is an unknown concept to most of them!

Every Guardian match I've done - the leader on my team goes rushing out and gets killed in record time....wtf is wrong with people? Strategy is an unknown concept to most of them!

It's a common problem unfortunately. Blame the "I've got this" achievement.

Oh and I forgot to mention I got another message that I suck at Gears and should sell the game last night. :rotfl I thought I was ok, I had the 2nd highest point total for the match. :dunno :lol Good thing the guy didn't see the match where I went 0-7 :horror :slap

I got the same thing today :lol too bad I was right below the guy :cuckoo:

It's a common problem unfortunately. Blame the "I've got this" achievement.

Seriously, who is EVER going to get this? You personally have to kill the entire other team TWICE plus two more guys all before their leader gets killed and the other guys can't respawn.

I got the same thing today :lol too bad I was right below the guy :cuckoo:

If you don't wall-bounce and ONLY use the Gnasher then everyone will tell you that you suck and shouldn't play.

There is a HUGE number of players who feel this game is Gnashers of War and it's the only acceptable weapon to use in the game.

yeah its more like A-holes of War. I love gears but it brings out the best of them. It doesnt matter if your number 1 someone will say you suck and if your in last place someone says you suck, fnck them and just enjoy and play. No big deal

I get killed when I'm the leader b/c my team runs to one side & the other teams comes right around the backside

Seriously, who is EVER going to get this? You personally have to kill the entire other team TWICE plus two more guys all before their leader gets killed and the other guys can't respawn.

I think this is a pretty silly achievement, why not just do something like get x number of kills as the leader overall. Forcing the leader to get 10 kills in a round to me is kind of counter productive for Guardian I think.

We can do this if we get a group of 5 together and help each other out. That's the only way I think.

One of the guys I play Horde with just messaged the other team and asked if they'd cooperate. Apparently it worked because he had the skin unlocked.

Back