The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed this in my recommended videos. I thought they digitally edited the voices !.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU-tRiO2ag&feature=b-vrec[/ame]

Wow, that's hilarious. I wonder how much he got paid to do that. Sounds like the Vorcha in Mass Effect 2.

I need a little over 900 as well but haven't been playing Horde because I'm just waiting for the new maps to come out to finish that up. Plus I still need to do Beast on Insane but no one on my friends list play Gears anymore. :monkey2 :lol

I'm about that far from onyxing it for the 3rd time. Onyxed Loot Courtesan for the 5th time last night. I play a lot of Horde.

I guess you do. :horror :lol

I'm still about 11 away from my 1st loot courtesan. :panic:

at least I've upgraded all the fortifications. :yess:

I finally finished leveling the Silverback the other night. I rarely use the thing so it took forever for me. We play on insane with 2 hard and one easy mutator. Super reload helps take them down faster and adding back in the 2 hard mutators almost makes up for the loss in XP.

I finally finished leveling the Silverback the other night. I rarely use the thing so it took forever for me. We play on insane with 2 hard and one easy mutator. Super reload helps take them down faster and adding back in the 2 hard mutators almost makes up for the loss in XP.

best mutators for horde are super reload, infinite ammo & instaglib

best mutators for horde are super reload, infinite ammo & instaglib

Yeah that's the easiest way to go if you're trying to beat all 50 for the Insane Horde Medal. It's not much of a challenge for a full team though.

For XP I use super reload which loses 25% but then Vampire and Must Active add 10% each so I only end up losing 5% of my XP.

Yeah that's the easiest way to go if you're trying to beat all 50 for the Insane Horde Medal. It's not much of a challenge for a full team though.

For XP I use super reload which loses 25% but then Vampire and Must Active add 10% each so I only end up losing 5% of my XP.

Who cares about XP in horde. Kill enough per round & it evens out anyway

Not sure what you mean. I'm trying to reach the 2nd re-up. To do that I need XP. Insane Horde is by far the fastest way for me personally to level up. I went from a green 80 to 83 tonight playing 50 waves on Blood Drive. If I had used all easy mutators I'd have gone up one rank tops.

I'm working on 3 stars (2000 kills) for the Hammerburst right now to unlock the Golden Miner and Golden Hunter. All other rifles and shotguns are at 3 stars. Onyxing (6000 kills) all of those is gonna be crazy. :panic:

Back