The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really disappointed that Skorge isn't in this last batch of DLC. He's been my most wanted character and now there is possibility that this is the last DLC? Why would Epic leave out such a popular character? I hope he's a secret unlock or something that they are not talking about. Then again I'm not holding my breath.

I'm really disappointed that Skorge isn't in this last batch of DLC. He's been my most wanted character and now there is possibility that this is the last DLC? Why would Epic leave out such a popular character? I hope he's a secret unlock or something that they are not talking about. Then again I'm not holding my breath.

I don't mind, I've just about got every character skin unlocked anyway

They're probably hoping to charge for more dlc in the future.
Season Pass 2.0. :lol

Got the Sawn off Onyx myself today. Not a fan of the gun so glad to have it out of the way. I've found with that out you get the most hate mail also. :rotfl

I got the Embry star a good while ago and had 31 or 32 Onyx medals. I gave up caring about Seriously 3.0 shortly after.

Back