The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does anyone think the next dlc will let you play as Skorge? I think that would be an awesome mini campaign. Plus I miss having him as my multiplayer avatar.

Is it just my luck or does match making suck lately? It seems like all the "all Gears, all day" type of players end up on one team and everybody else on the other? There wasnt really an issue until the new DLC arrived.

Is it just my luck or does match making suck lately? It seems like all the "all Gears, all day" type of players end up on one team and everybody else on the other? There wasnt really an issue until the new DLC arrived.

I see a lot of that as of late, yup

I love how everyone has managed to re-up super fast suddenly too

Played this last night, I see what you mean. Seems like every game we played we got are ass kicked! I'm not that good, but it was like we never had a chance before we even started! Another thing is that the retro lancer is STUPID!! I was getting dropped all the way across the map by it! Funny how all these dudes have mastered it, but when I use it my range is about ten feet. That gun is way over powered IMO.

If you haven't gotten a nasty message from another gears player....your probably doing something wrong.

If you haven't gotten a nasty message from another gears player....your probably doing something wrong.

So true, man ive gotten so many messages, during matches after matches, voice and text. Basically just saying everything from I suck to every profane word that could be thought of. One message that I thought was funny was I got accused of using a modded controller. That guy I actually sent a voice mail back saying basically dont hate me because my hammerburst just shut you and your team down. I took that one as compliment. I knew I was pretty fast with it, but to think I was using a modded controller made me happy :D

Yeah, I get crazy comments from people. Anything from 'you suck' to 'damn, you are good' to 'hey, you got an extra Mechanic Baird code?'

ANyone interested in Insane Beast? Need to beat it to unlock a Locust.....if so, shoot a PM

Yeah, I get crazy comments from people. Anything from 'you suck' to 'damn, you are good' to 'hey, you got an extra Mechanic Baird code?'

ANyone interested in Insane Beast? Need to beat it to unlock a Locust.....if so, shoot a PM

I'm game and I'll be on tonight.

Back