The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New maps, new headaches.....getting a 'Change your live' setting error to play - its a total pain

They changed a lot of the playlists, and I am not digging most of them......

Epic really disappoints once again....so tired of the company

yah i personally dont think i got my moneys worth with the season pass especially with all the glitches so after this there is suppose to be one more right? then what happens after that will there be a season pass part 2? the color skins is already past blah, not impressed and some of the achievements are very lame

so the new map pack isnt worth getting?

man, im not used to 3rd person shooters. this game is pretty tough, i cant get a kill to save my life....

anyone got any tips?

so the new map pack isnt worth getting?

man, im not used to 3rd person shooters. this game is pretty tough, i cant get a kill to save my life....

anyone got any tips?

Use retro and gnasher. Camp around corners. Use active reload. Remember when hip shooting with gnasher to look up a bit to better odds of a headshot. Grab power weapons whenever possible. Grab ink throw on person, while there stunned unload with snotty or rifle, just be sure your close but not close enough to stun yourself. Moving in-groups of at least 2 helps also. Good luck.

oh yeah, whats up with the reload thing. i have no idea what that moving bar means.

oh yeah, whats up with the reload thing. i have no idea what that moving bar means.

If you hit the sweet spot on the bar u reload fast and get a damage boost from rounds reloaded. It's brutal to unleash active reload with a retro up close or hammer burst from range. I'd recommend practicing in private, learning maps and weapon spawns. Horde is also good for just getting started.

For those that haven't downloaded the DLC, you will only be on servers in the Player's Choice playlist. So does that mean someone with the DLC can get paired up with players without the DLC and therefore the match won't be on dedicated servers?

I have to play some Beast tonight. I only need the Team Shaman ribbon to unlock the new "I've done it all" achievement.

Last night I played a few and got kicked and it was giving me the error saying something like "I need to sign in and enable live" or something to that effect. The few games I did play ran smooth.

Last night I played a few and got kicked and it was giving me the error saying something like "I need to sign in and enable live" or something to that effect. The few games I did play ran smooth.

Yep. That's the new update/dlc glitch.

5 sec. after the match was over i get a text from one of the opponents calling me a spongey foreign tramp. F@%king lowlifes.

Back