The Official Gears Of War 3 Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you set up a private team deathmatch & have a couple other people set up a player 2 as kim, they'll sit in the spawn for the easy execution

this may or may not work, it's only a theory. It worked when a group I was in did the onyx guard & zeta team horde mode

I need this achievement too

It says ranked,quick play or casual though. Private might not work.

I think it's time to start using the hammerburst in multiplayer

I started using my Hammerburst about 2 weeks ago...ive gotten so fast with it now. I pretty much just try and bait people into battles by trading fire. The regular lancer doesnt come close, but the retro has had some luck at downing me in the middle of a battle.

The hard thing about the hammerburst is its balanced by having just the right amount of ammo to down someone and get the kill...if you miss a few shots you end up having to reload in the middle of a fight or just have to run off.

I started using my Hammerburst about 2 weeks ago...ive gotten so fast with it now. I pretty much just try and bait people into battles by trading fire. The regular lancer doesnt come close, but the retro has had some luck at downing me in the middle of a battle.

The hard thing about the hammerburst is its balanced by having just the right amount of ammo to down someone and get the kill...if you miss a few shots you end up having to reload in the middle of a fight or just have to run off.

If you're close enough, the Retro will RAPE you compared to the Lancer and the Hammerburst.....but if your just outside of that distance, it's not that great.

If you're close enough, the Retro will RAPE you compared to the Lancer and the Hammerburst.....but if your just outside of that distance, it's not that great.

Yeah on a few occasions as you said I pretty much got dropped by being to close to the retro, but hasnt happened much. Most of the time my hammerburst just drops people so quick they dont even get a chance to run.

Wow, the new DL sounds awesome. The re-up feature is cool but I wonder if I'll ever use it. I'm only level 51 now. :lol

Guess I need to start playing a lot more Horde.

Wow, the new DL sounds awesome. The re-up feature is cool but I wonder if I'll ever use it. I'm only level 51 now. :lol

Guess I need to start playing a lot more Horde.

I'm at 100, I think I'm gonna do a re-up just to see if I like it. you don't lose anything. the rank would just start at 0

I've got a bunch of medals that are almost onyxed, so I don't think it would take that long to hit 100 again with a double XP event sprinkled in here & there

I couldn't tell the difference between that & regular team deathmatch other than a couple spawned weapons

Just no parties....weapons selection was wonky for me....they've moved on to KOTH no parties this week

'Discovered' Warzone on GOW3 - glad to see its best of 5 rounds now....played this off and on today - lots of fun to be had

Back