The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definately hope to see more OT coming up...especially from ANH & ESB.

I didn't mind the prequel stuff, but would like to see more of the classic stuff from ANH, ESB, and ROTJ (especially some of the main characters). as far as anything from EU, that stuff really disinterests me and it's something even as a star wars fan...i never got into or want to.

I agree I hope this year is over run with OT, Jabba is a good start but I want more a lot more OT.

Homepage down...

Software error:
Error occurred. Please contact MAS support at [email protected] at /usr/home/sites/www.sideshowtoy.com/heavymetal/commonlib/var_funcs.pm line 602.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster ([email protected]), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Perhaps something big is brewing...?

They’re getting their servers ready to announce a Vader figure! (I hope :D )

Sideshow's decided to put that Dark Empire Luke into production. That way people won't complain that the production version is crappier than the prototype. :emperor

Amir said:
They’re getting their servers ready to announce a Vader figure! (I hope :D )
Now Amir... You should be more responcible than that... You plant that seed and I will go wild. :D

Nothing this news letter. I'd be VERY suprised to get maul before x-mas - most likely outcome is to be charged for it before x-mas then have him ship after new years IMHO.

Anzik Hayes said:
Hey everybody, Amir says SSC is getting the servers ready for Vader!!

It'd sure be a nice way to start the announcements for the Star Wars 30th Anniversary in 2007!!!

:D

FlyAndFight said:
I think it's time for some classic main characters. The Endor Triplets and the blind chick where nice filler (which I passed on) but it's time for some classic main characters:

"Ben" Kenobi
Chewie
R2 & 3PO
Lando
Vader
Yoda
Emperor
Another rendition of Luke (X-wing would be nice)
Storm/Sand-trooper

AMEN, brother.

If it's vader it will be great, but if it isn't
HOMERHULK.gif

Back