The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we will definately get a ANH Vader next year. They could also do Palpatine, but it would have to be a prequeal version like the Mace Duel and not RotJ. We already have three Siths either in hand or on order now (Vader, Maul, Ventress).

Buttmunch said:
I think we will definately get a ANH Vader next year. They could also do Palpatine, but it would have to be a prequeal version like the Mace Duel and not RotJ. We already have three Siths either in hand or on order now (Vader, Maul, Ventress).

Yeah... I kind of would like the ROTS version first now anyway actually... I don't wanna see all my faves coming out too soon. It would be like being on your favorite ride and it ending to quickly.

I want a Armored Vader from ANH soon myself. So I hope we get that next year and I think we will.

I want a ROTS Palp because honestly I just prefer that version more.

jlcmsu said:
I want a ROTS Palp because honestly I just prefer that version more.

ok, but which ROTS version of Palp do you want more??? Mace duel , or Yoda duel?? (or do you think they should add another robe for changing it out?)

I'd have to go Yoda duel. Though I'd get both if they did one as an exclusive and one as a regular.

jlcmsu said:
I'd have to go Yoda duel. Though I'd get both if they did one as an exclusive and one as a regular.

me too Josh. What would be great is if they made the exclusive the Mace duel version robe's with Palpatine 'pre-fried' head-sculpt, and the regular the Yoda duel version with 'post-fried' sculpt. I'd get both for sure! :D

Indiana Fett said:
me too Josh. What would be great is if they made the exclusive the Mace duel version robe's with Palpatine 'pre-fried' head-sculpt, and the regular the Yoda duel version with 'post-fried' sculpt. I'd get both for sure! :D

I'd all over that like stink on poo.

Ya know one Luke a year is really more than enough for me. I mean between the two lines we already have three.

jlcmsu said:
I'd all over that like stink on poo.

Ya know one Luke a year is really more than enough for me. I mean between the two lines we already have three.

Forget that!!!!

I want my ROTS Palps to be Mace duel with both before and after portraits. :lol

pixletwin said:
Forget that!!!!

I want my ROTS Palps to be Mace duel with both before and after portraits. :lol

Well, if they have 2 heads with Leia Boussh and Asajj Ventress, why not Palps/Sidious?

Indiana Fett said:
Well, if they have 2 heads with Leia Boussh and Asajj Ventress, why not Palps/Sidious?

I do think when we get an Emperor Palpatine we will get two heads -- pre-Mace fight head and post-lightening deformed head. That plus his red robes and his black cloak to go over it and we will basically have a complete Sidious for all the films.

Khev said:
They absolutely should do at *least* one Luke a year in 1/6 scale. Imagine how cool Bespin and Hoth Luke will look.

I agree with point, certain main characters should be deserving of one figure per year. Obi, Luke, Ani, Leia, Padme.

One a year or one every other year would work for me. Next year may see the heavys of Boba, Vader, Emperor, Clones/Stormies. I think a balance of say 6 to 7 main and 6 to 7 background characters would be good each year.

Well, that's it -- NO ANNOUNCEMENT before next year. I say that under the assumption that they won't Preview something next week because they can't have a PPO the following Friday due to holidays.

So here's to hoping for an announcement in the first week of January '07!

we just had an Asajj PPO so I think SW is done for this year. Can't wait to see more next year. Bring on the clones :rock

Wor-Gar said:
I do think when we get an Emperor Palpatine we will get two heads -- pre-Mace fight head and post-lightening deformed head. That plus his red robes and his black cloak to go over it and we will basically have a complete Sidious for all the films.

NO WE WON'T! I'm sorry, but as a purist the ROTS head and black robes wouldn't match the ROTJ look. And when it comes to OT, I AM A PURIST. I want a ROTJ only Palpatine. Then what about Palpatines awesome mullet in TPM, not that I want it but also, not represented in the figure above. We would have a ROTS Palps and that is it. Not trying to sound harsh dude, but when it comes to Palpatine things get that way.

Back