The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be psyched about any of these:

Ben (ANH)
Luke (X-Wing)
Padme (Geonosis w/cloak)
Lando (ESB)
Vader (ESB/ROTJ)
Clonetroopers

I wouldn't mind TMP Obi, but the Hasbro version just isn't that bad.
AOTC Obi would be nice, too, but I've got a repaint of the Hasbro version on its way to me, so I can wait a while on that.

Wor-Gar said:
Well, we just got Asajj, so another "Sith" is unlikely -- I know she's not Sith but she'll be packaged in that line.
I hope not! Major mistake to pack a "Dark Jedi" in a box that has "Lords of the Sith" written al over it. It just isn't right. If there's no new category titled "Dark Jedi" planed, I say she's better of in the category "Scum and Villainy".

Wor-Gar said:
Bespin Lando is highly likely. The real question is: if you had a universe of characters to choose from, would you pick Mr. Colt .45?
I know I would! What's wrong with Lando? As far as I'm concerned, he's a major character from the SW saga. If SSC bothers to make an "Endor Rebel Strike Force" (wew, what a name!), they might as well make us a Lando, and I hope they make him the best they can! Blue shirt and cape, that's the Lando I want to see!

Buttmunch said:
Lando is another good option. Have a feeling it would be Jabba's palace Lando though. Which kinda sucks, but would make the most since with the current selction of figures to pose with him.
Good point, but it's not all about posing now, is it?

Anyway, I belive that SSC has set out an approximate release date for every single 12" figure that they have on their agenda already. They are all scheduled. So, what we're doing here is just wishful thinking. But ain't that one of the reasons why we come here, day after day?

PS: I prefer ANY new character over another version of a character SSC has already done. Even Jar Jar! (Guess I'm on the safe side here, since they will NEVER do a Jar Jar!!!)

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I hope not! Major mistake to pack a "Dark Jedi" in a box that has "Lords of the Sith" written al over it. It just isn't right. If there's no new category titled "Dark Jedi" planed, I say she's better of in the category "Scum and Villainy".

I think technically you're right...but I think, I think, they'll put her in a Sith box and her subheading will be "Sith Disciple" or "Sith Protege" or something like that. But who knows? Maybe she will be S&V. Personally, I'm OK with her in a Sith box. I don't count the boxes as canon or anything so I don't really care. I mean, R2 and 3PO will probably be in the HOTR box and they were around long before the rebellion. And if they do a Jar Jar, where the heck does he go?

Maybe SS will make some new lines for 2007...

At the rate SSC is going, maybe there is hope for me--Captain Antilles from ANH!!! He's perfect--a rebel officer, a military figure, from ANH for OT fans, and perfect for you awesome Tantive IV display as he gets strangled be the Vader we are all waiting for!

If not, I'm happy with a rebel fleet trooper too!

I'm hoping for SS to make these figures next:
TPM Obi-Wan(Essential, since all we need is him and we'll have the complete Duel of the Fates) (Exclusive: White Battle Droid Head with red Security markings)
Captain Antilles & two Rebel Fleet Troopers(One Black, the other white)
Chewbacca (Exclusive: No idea):monkey5
AOTC Obi-Wan(Exclusive: Zam Wessel's Assassin Droid)
Jango Fett (Exclusive: Poncho from Deleted Scene)
Boba Fett(ESB) (Exclusive: Blaster Pistol)
AOTC Anakin (Exclusive: Geonosian Head or random Blue and Green Lightsabers)

NobleWarrior said:
I still have hope for Revan and Bastilla from Knights of the Old Republic.

Malak from KOTOR 1 would be great....but the most interesting looking character from the KOTOR series would be Darth Nihilus. HE would be amazing as a 1/6.

here is the next SW item

3.jpg

congerking said:
Malak from KOTOR 1 would be great....but the most interesting looking character from the KOTOR series would be Darth Nihilus. HE would be amazing as a 1/6.
Agreed. He wouldn't really be that hard to do(Just mould his headress onto his head, then paint the mask on the face part, maybe give him Maul's hands, a slightly larger body and voila.), except making his robes, since in one pic, they're very worn and tattered and if SSC went with that route, they'd have to make sure the robes won't fray themselves to the point of no return.

Malak would be very easy aswell, so long as they make his boday a bit more bulky and give him some muscles. The Exclusive could be and interchangable head without his metal jaw.:D

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Agreed. He wouldn't really be that hard to do(Just mould his headress onto his head, then paint the mask on the face part, maybe give him Maul's hands, a slightly larger body and voila.), except making his robes, since in one pic, they're very worn and tattered and if SSC went with that route, they'd have to make sure the robes won't fray themselves to the point of no return.

Malak would be very easy aswell, so long as they make his boday a bit more bulky and give him some muscles. The Exclusive could be and interchangable head without his metal jaw.:D

For those of you who don't know:

Darth Malak
sw_darthmalak.jpg

Darth Nihilus
300px-ALT_Nihilus.jpg

Here's a better image of Nihilus:
DNs.jpg

As you can see, his robes are indeed very frayed and worn, so that might be a problem for SSC, since they'll have to make it look authentic and make it not fray itself to crap, at the same time.

It would be very cool if they made a Darth Sion figure, though that is very unlikely, since they'd probably have to make a whole new body just for him.

Jedi_Knight Rob said:
Here's a better image of Nihilus:
DNs.jpg

As you can see, his robes are indeed very frayed and worn, so that might be a problem for SSC, since they'll have to make it look authentic and make it not fray itself to crap, at the same time.

It would be very cool if they made a Darth Sion figure, though that is very unlikely, since they'd probably have to make a whole new body just for him.

I think they can handle the frayed robes - aren't Assaj's robes frayed ?

I know most don't want another jedi at this time and he's such a MINOR character but I would live to see a Coleman Trebor. I've just always really liked his look.
Trebor03.jpg

...and then bring on Luke and Han in Stormtrooper disguise figures!!!

Back