The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PosterBoyKelly said:
NO WE WON'T! I'm sorry, but as a purist the ROTS head and black robes wouldn't match the ROTJ look. And when it comes to OT, I AM A PURIST. I want a ROTJ only Palpatine. Then what about Palpatines awesome mullet in TPM, not that I want it but also, not represented in the figure above. We would have a ROTS Palps and that is it. Not trying to sound harsh dude, but when it comes to Palpatine things get that way.

PBK is right... This is how I am sure it will break down:

TPM Senator Palpatine with Sidious robes
AOTC Chancellor Palpatine with Sidious robes
ROTS Mace Duel Palpatine with alternate head portrait and hands and sith robe *likey would also include the Yoda dual as perhaps a variant or an exclusive...
ROTJ Emperor Palpatine with cane

I would pass on the AOTC palps.. and I have a feeling if we did get it he would be the last Palps for SS to release. But there is no way Sideshow will release 1 palp to encompass the whole arc of character. They could get away with Mace because there wasn't a whole lot of arch to his character.. but to Palps, no way. He was bigger than that.

As Palpatine is my favorite character, I want to weigh in on what I'd like to see released (and in what order).

1st: ROTJ Emperor with cane and lightning hands. Throne expansion pack is a MUST!!

2nd: ROTS Chancellor, two heads, several hands, lightsaber, lightning, Sidious robe.

3rd: TPM Senator Palpatine. Sidious robe. Not much else he can come with.

Customikey said:
As Palpatine is my favorite character, I want to weigh in on what I'd like to see released (and in what order).

1st: ROTJ Emperor with cane and lightning hands. Throne expansion pack is a MUST!!

2nd: ROTS Chancellor, two heads, several hands, lightsaber, lightning, Sidious robe.

That sounds PERFECT to me. :cool:

Customikey said:

YES SIR! I would NEEEEEDD that Throne Ex pack! Best scene in all 6 films IMO, and I can't wait to set it up!

I am really getting a little punchy. I want to see another PF and 12" announced soon.

In PF I would love to see real fur Chewie, the droids or ROTJ Palpatine

In 12" form I'd love Shaaki Ti, S. Tinn or Aayla from the PT or Old Ben, Vader or Bespin Leia from the OT.

In PF I want Maul. Think I've said that already a few times. :lol

12" I want Old Ben, ANH Vader, Cody, 501st, Dooku, or Ep3 Sidious (Yoda Fight), Boba Fett, or Greedo.

Oh boy, another wanted list :lol

12" - Shaak Ti, Darth Malak (never going to happen), Clones or Stormies

PF - I really hope the next announcement is something I don't like becuase I could really use the break. But give me some droids already!!! By far the most important characters that haven't been done yet.

So is there any word on when the next figure will be announced? I passed on Asajj, so I'm in need of a fix!!!

weighing in on the Palpatine issue, I think we'll see:

ROTS Yoda fight Darth Sidious
ROTS Mace Office fight Darth Sidious, with alternative hands and headsculpt (SDCC Exclusive)
ROTJ Emperor Palpatine (I agree Throne Expansion is a must)

I think they won't offer any Sidious from AOTC honestly and I think the TPM version will be a Senator Palpatine offering with the Sidious robes as an exclusive...

Jedi_Mike said:
weighing in on the Palpatine issue, I think we'll see:

ROTS Yoda fight Darth Sidious
ROTS Mace Office fight Darth Sidious, with alternative hands and headsculpt (SDCC Exclusive)
ROTJ Emperor Palpatine (I agree Throne Expansion is a must)

I think they won't offer any Sidious from AOTC honestly and I think the TPM version will be a Senator Palpatine offering with the Sidious robes as an exclusive...

NO way could the Mace duel Palpatine be a SDCC exclusive, if any I'd say the Yoda fight. The Mace robes are too popular and important to the current selection of figures to be made a geographic exclusive. TPM Palpatine could come with a senate yellow camera thingy too.

What about those big red robes when he's becoming Emperor? There are so many Palpatines they can make and 4 Vader's (not counting the one we have) that I'm sure everyone will get there fav. I'm hoping anyway.

Back