Which unreleased figures would you buy multiples of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant think of any for star wars because of the price and also because I probably have a sideshow and medicom version if they made them. So I dont even have an idea how many stormtroopers and clone troopers I even have. I've also got 2 sideshow vaders...er...3...and 2 of the medicom vaders (ROTJ and ROTS version s) and the ht ANH vader and I'm waitlisted on the ht ESB vader even though there is a reissue of this with a fancy box and higher price.

I suppose if a company came out with nice cantina band members for 75 or less I would be tempted because having just 1 of those really wouldnt look right. I would probably put those with my spinal tap figures. I should just open my hasbro set from 1997.

I have 2 royal guards, 2 scavenger Reys, 3 shoretroopers, and the deluxe Endor plus first release ROTJ Lukes, but otherwise I am perfectly happy continuing to pick up one each of all the different trooper variants. They are certainly starting to add up at this point.

I think thats my main thing, I would just like to keep seeing more variants of all the different types of troopers. I am trying to find a second mudtrooper, I think that lends itself to two different display options.

I would also get all the Cantina Band members of Hot Toys made them, though that would not technically be multiplies of the exact same figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back