The NEXT SW figure....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wor-Gar said:
Ooooh, I forgot about TARKIN. Even though I have a custom one, I'd love a proper SS version.

Don't forget Kit Fisto.

How could I have forgotten Kit Fisto? He's sitting on my computer desk. Kit, wherever you are, please forgive me.

Padme will be soon obviously, but not sure if she will be the next one. Tarkin is a very good guess since it would add to the Militaries line and give us an Imperial (since Stormtroopers are probably far off like Vader). Perhaps even generic or even specific other Imperial Officers. I know Piett and Veers would be good choices.

Palpatine is over do, but with only so many Sith to choose from, I think they will be spread out. Although we could get many Palpatine variants both scarred and non scarred Chancellor/Senator versions that could come with Sith robes.

I think another good alien like Greedo would go well with Jabba. I'd also like to see some more Jedi (please don't throw the tomatoes) like Ki-Adi-Muni, Saesee Tiin, and Agen Kolar (just to complete the Palpatine gang). I would be fine with a break after them.

Lando is another good option. Have a feeling it would be Jabba's palace Lando though. Which kinda sucks, but would make the most since with the current selction of figures to pose with him.

I agree with the logic above. So that means we're down to our old, old choices again...

Greedo
Lando
Old Ben
Tarkin
Mundi or Tiin or Kolar

Now looking at these choices, I don't know. Maybe SS has yet another surprise in store.

I'd like it to be someone from either the HOTR or the Sith line - (as theres not been much in the way of those 2 lines) preferably Bespin Lando, Dooku or some form of Palpatine...although I'd also like to see a ANH Ben Kenobi 12" fairly soon as well!!

jedi80 said:
I'd like it to be someone from either the HOTR or the Sith line - (as theres not been much in the way of those 2 lines) preferably Bespin Lando, Dooku or some form of Palpatine...although I'd also like to see a ANH Ben Kenobi 12" fairly soon as well!!

Well, we just got Asajj, so another "Sith" is unlikely -- I know she's not Sith but she'll be packaged in that line.

Bespin Lando is highly likely. The real question is: if you had a universe of characters to choose from, would you pick Mr. Colt .45?

I'm really trying to rack my brain for a suitable surprise...the only major non-major characters that were repeated many times in various sequels were the Sandpeople. For some reason, a Tusken Raider keeps coming to me. It covers ANH for 2007, but is also applicable to the prequels. Its a nice way to bridge the gap.

Granted, I would not be so excited to see that be the next 12". But for some reason it is calling to me... ARRRGGGGGG!!!! :confused:

I would be euphoric if a Sidious/Palpatine came out. :emperor

A Luke of some sort of another its been over a year now without a new Luke preorder. I think its time. Then I want OT Obi-Wan.

I'm eager for a Bespin Luke, but I hope we're not at the 'repeating characters' quite yet.

Unless they repeat "Darth Vader" like this...

mediVaderwithtroopers.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like an EU luke - Maybe Dark Empire. There's enough Lukes to do one a year for quite a few years (Bespin, Pilot, Yavin Ceremony, Tatooine, Hoth)

TMP/ANH Ben would me welcoming to me. But have you notice that we pretty much either get Jedi/Sith/Han Solo. I would rather get a character that isn't a fighter, but a lover. PADME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back