The next Star Wars 12" figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screamingmetal said:
I don't think those were tattoos, they may have been temporary, He didn't have them in ROTS when he had his shirt off.

Those were temporary.

I expect the exclusive version to have the "possessed" eyes and hopefully the hooded cloak, similar to what he wore when he arrived at Mustaphar.

Last edited:
Someone should buy an extra and do a cool custom. If you hack off the limbs a put a blow torch to it I think you could get it just right......

Jesse

The quality of the head sculpt itself looks great, but the likeness seems a bit off. At least people shouldn't gripe about the expression this time.

Looks good to me. I think his hair could be a bit more messy though.

Also what type of body would be used? Anakin is taller (but not Vader tall) than Obiwan in the movies and Obiwan is taller than Luke.

I'm guessing standard SSC body would be about perfect. Any news on when pre-orders begin? How long was it between announcement and pre-order for Luke?

He'll be on order next week by a new pre-order method. Be sure to read your newsletter this week carefully.

And I'd imagine he'd be on the standard height body. Obi and Luke would both probably use the short body.

I bet the preview of the little comlink is the exclusive. It is a cool item, but not a must have. I don't think it was even in RotS. The figure does look great so far. So does this mean that anyone who orders during the priority pre-order will get an exclusive one?

Well according to thier last little snipet, the exclusives are what they release first. So I would assume if you order early then thats what you get becuase the regular isnt even for sale yet.

Jesse

Is there a photo of the entire figure yet? Someone mentioned he had girly hands.

Darth Rage said:
I was thinking Dooku's saber as the exclusive as well.

Well if they release Dooku, that wouldn't be much of a exclusive. Now say Dooku's head yea, maybe Mace's hand hehe.

That little platform he floats down the lava stream on would make a cool exclusive accessory, especially if his stand was painted to look like a lava flow.

Exclusive item

Well I don't think the evil eyes or the hooded cloak he had on Mustafar are the exclusive. Remember Sideshow has said that they are releasing in waves and I think they are doing "The Order of the Jedi" first. Well this figure is (like it says) JEDI Anakin (good guy) and not pre french fried Darth Vader (Bad baby slaying Anakin). So then I would guess the comlink is the exclusive (a bland one at that in my opinion). A Dooku head would be fun but a little graphic for Star Wars. I would get used to the comlink idea it I were you... (besides, he has to communicate with elevator control droid R2 somehow right?)

Last edited:
TheObsoleteMan said:
The communicator would make for a pretty yawn inducing exclusive.

I think thats the idea..Sideshow will do the same as they did to the exclusive Luke, they will put a pretty boring accessory with their exclusive or something that fans would not became obsessed over....cause they wanna sell the regular edition also....they dont want people who missed the exclusive to go mad again.... so I think the communicator is a smart choice...

Back