The next Star Wars 12" figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
I think we already have quite a few people admiring her bust line, now that you mention it.

I'll admit I lingered on his avatar longer then usual :naughty

Does it really matter "who" this next figure is? You are going to order it anyway, right? More important is "when" will it be revealed? We wouldn't wanna miss out on this one now, would we?

Okay - don't start panicking yet, everyone! Newsletters have not gone out yet - we've been working on getting everything ready for this preview. We will not break the preview/pre-order M.O. that we have established, so it is NOT going up for pre-order today. A time period will be announced AND there will be extra special instructions for newsletter members so PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS when the newsletter starts arriving in your inbox :) Those who follow all the instructions will most definitely have a heads-up on the "screaming hordes" :banana

When's the newsletter going out Dusty??? Any Marvel news in it? Driving me crazy keep on checking the inboxs.

Maybe Qui Gon Jinn?
There are visible veins on the back part of the hand, I doubt it's Padme. But it does look very feminine

The most obvious answers are Ep. I Obi-Wan or Qui-Gon. Both of them had a communicator like that which featured prominently in TPM Tatooine scenes.

Edit: Beat me to it.

Yeah...qui-gon or obi-wan from episode 1 for sure.

Back