The next Star Wars 12" figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
With Luke it was something like a six hour window, I think, and he did go up right at the beginning of that time frame. I would bet that Anakin will go up as soon after 10 AM that the customer service folks are all in place and ready for the onslaught of orders.

I sure hope so :eek:

tomandshell said:
With Luke it was something like a six hour window, I think, and he did go up right at the beginning of that time frame. I would bet that Anakin will go up as soon after 10 AM that the customer service folks are all in place and ready for the onslaught of orders.

Hope their server is ready for a workout.

EVILFACE said:
Hope their server is ready for a workout.
I'll go nuts if they are going to have the kind of lag time they had during the SDCC exclusive preorders. I was pulling my hair out at about the third minute mark waiting for the page to load. :computer

I don;t know why I was surprised that the second figure announced was also a Jedi. SSC has a history of releasing two at a time (Six Gun Legends, Live By The Sword).

So, I'm figuring the next two announcements will be from a different facet of the franchise. I'm hoping for Tarkin and a Stormtrooper, personally.

The more I think about it, the more I hope Darth Sidious is released seperately from Emperor Palpatine. ROTJ Palpy looks thinner, more emaciated than he did in ROTS, and I'd love for the Sidious figure to come in the robes from his fight with Mace. THrow in an alternate McDiarmid head, and I'm one happy Sith junkie.

Customikey said:
I don;t know why I was surprised that the second figure announced was also a Jedi. SSC has a history of releasing two at a time (Six Gun Legends, Live By The Sword).

So, I'm figuring the next two announcements will be from a different facet of the franchise. I'm hoping for Tarkin and a Stormtrooper, personally.

The more I think about it, the more I hope Darth Sidious is released seperately from Emperor Palpatine. ROTJ Palpy looks thinner, more emaciated than he did in ROTS, and I'd love for the Sidious figure to come in the robes from his fight with Mace. THrow in an alternate McDiarmid head, and I'm one happy Sith junkie.
I'm absolutely with you on that. I'd love to buy all the Jedi as figures, but I need to see some variety in the line right now. Maybe the EU Padme will be next?
They could release Darth Sidious in his ROTS red robes and Emperor Palpatine from ROTJ in his black robes. I like the way he appeared in the dark brown robes when he fought Yoda in ROTS, but I'm not sure I'd want three different Darth Sidious figures (not counting a Chancellor Palpatine figure here) or that I'd want two Sidious figures in dark robes on my shelf. But I agree, he needs different head sculpts/body postures for either of his appearances.

His different look in ROTJ definitely warrants another headsculpt. The way is looks in ROTJ is my favorite.

screamingmetal said:
I'll go nuts if they are going to have the kind of lag time they had during the SDCC exclusive preorders. I was pulling my hair out at about the third minute mark waiting for the page to load. :computer

I'd just like to say, no matter what, don't keep hitting refresh once you've started the process - it will just make it take longer and put more load on the server.

Also, all this excitement has convinced me to buy him too - so I'll be right there with ya, biting my nails the entire time - gotta love it :banana

If our excitment inspires you to buy, you'll end up with every figure from the line!

I'm taking an hour off work to order. I hope it goes up while I'm off!

SideshowDusty said:
I'd just like to say, no matter what, don't keep hitting refresh once you've started the process - it will just make it take longer and put more load on the server.

Also, all this excitement has convinced me to buy him too - so I'll be right there with ya, biting my nails the entire time - gotta love it :banana

You have to order too! :google You might know the specified time though :rolleyes: About what time are you going to start to trying pre-ordering? :D

I just got a bad feeling there will be massive server lag & I'll miss out on the exclusive as this is massive news on all the SW forums I've visited.
Exclusive Luke took 3 hours to sell out, I think this will be MUCH less. Alot of SW fans didn't know that Luke was up until they saw them for high prices on ebay.

Last edited:
Wasn't the exclusive Luke like 1250 or something close to that? I bet there are going to be at least that many people sitting at their computer, waiting to make their order...

God. I hope it's not like this every time a new figure comes out. I'm having a heart attack here.

The eBay backlash will be wonderous to behold, I'm sure.

Back