The next Star Wars 12" figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes the most sense. Father and son. I wouldn't think that Qui-Gon would make an appearance so quickly.

Now where is the 1/4 version of this!:banghead

THE MORE i LOOK AT HIM, THE MORE i THINK HE LOOKS FABULOUS... INTENSE AND DETERMINED THE WAY HE SHOULD LOOK...AWESOME....

I think this one is off, I didn't know who it was until I saw the scar. Tough one here.

Maybe the exclusive will have Yellow eyes?
I think he got the Yellow Sith eyes just before the Temple assault, because they didn't appear when he was Knighted as Darth Vader.

Oh man if its the yellow eyes there's gonna be alot of mad people if they miss the exclusive...

The yellow eyes would be so awesome, and I agree people will go crazy if they can't get it as the exclusive.

I think we get 2 hours to order...... something tells me the exclusive run will be huge this time if they are willing to do that.

Jesse

I was hoping for Darth Maul but this is my favorite version of Anakin so it's a definite must-buy. The likeness is pretty close, the chin seems to be what's off, seems a bit square for Hayden Christiansen. Could just be the angle though.

If the exclusive is the Sith eyes I may just have to buy both(if I can). Any other possibilities for what the exclusive will be?

I wonder if he'll have the clone wars tattoos on his torso.

i think it looks fantastic -- don't know that i'd want the exclusive to have yellow eyes though -- i'd prefer dooku's sabre

I don't think those were tattoos, they may have been temporary, He didn't have them in ROTS when he had his shirt off.

Back