The NEXT RAIDERS Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the NEXT Indiana Jones character figure?

• Marion

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sallah

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Toht

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Belloq

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Monkey Man

• German Mechanic

• Cairo Swordsman

Votes: 11 6.1%

• Total voters
I'm gonna guess 2 more announced before the May opening, then maybe another 4 thru the end of the year.

You might be right... but I wonder if Sideshow is as worried about catching the hype now or planning on producing figures for the next couple of years? I think the big problem is that no actual figures will be ready until the movie is long out of theaters... Indy will probably ship around the time the DVD comes out.

Although we are supposed to get the PF up for pre-order soon, I think that will be the next move.

god i hope Indy ships sooner than that, not having him after watching KOTCS is gunna be torture. for my wallets sake, i hope no more than 4 figs a year. Give the line some breathing room.

So... anyone think we'll get a glimpse of the next figure this week?

That'd be nice.
I'm hoping we do see something soon cause I'd hate to have to wait until SDCC for any type of big reveal of the line.

heck i want an announcement before NYCC, which is in a month or so. I hope we at least get a teaser or something this week. the news drought is killing me.

I hope they don't cut the swastikas where they shouldn't...

They didn't with Kroenen...except for the one that's never seen onscreen on his arm...

I'm hoping for Sallah. For me he was always Indy's unofficial sidekick (not counting Short Round in TOD).

I'd be happy with Mola Ram. But I'd also like to stay in "Raiders" mode for awhile before moving on.

I'm just so curious how this 1/6th line is gonna pan out, and who they have lined up to compliment each Indy if they go the Bond line route.

I don't really care to see any of these on the poll. How about a PF Indy in his tweed suit - Dr. Jones? He could even be holding the fedora. This way those that didn't get the exclusive would be able to get the sculpt without the hat on. While I am thinking about it, I also ordered the non-exclusive version. I am wondering how the additional head will attach. The photos on Sideshow's site don't reveal this and I don't want to be able to see where it attaches. I might just keep the non-exclusive and sell the exclusive version. There is an exclusive version for sale right now on eBay. Last time I checked it was selling for $310.00. I'm curious to see what it goes for.

My vote goes for a 1:6 scale Marion Ravenwood. I want Sideshow to make her in her red and white outfit she wore during the fight in the streets of Cairo, and make it come with the white dress Belloq got for her. Indy needs the "love of his life" by his side...in my opinion.

Back