The NEXT RAIDERS Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the NEXT Indiana Jones character figure?

• Marion

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sallah

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Toht

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Belloq

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Monkey Man

• German Mechanic

• Cairo Swordsman

Votes: 11 6.1%

• Total voters
My vote goes for a 1:6 scale Marion Ravenwood. I want Sideshow to make her in her red and white outfit she wore during the fight in the streets of Cairo, and make it come with the white dress Belloq got for her. Indy needs the "love of his life" by his side...in my opinion.

For some reason that red/white outfit has been the one that toy companies seem to constantly release.

Personally, I'd prefer her in that white dress Belloq gave her -- she wore it though the best section of the movie (Well of Souls trap, plane fight). I'd also prefer a ripped and tattered version like this:

IndyandMarion.jpg

Sure she could come wearing the white dress all clean. Then come with a dirty and "weathered" one. That's fine with me. I'd have her with the headpiece to the staff of Ra, and a torch as her accessories. Or, she could come wearing her outfit we first see her in Raiders wearing in the saloon. Then, come with the white dress and shoes as accessories. Okay....Sideshow....bring us Marion!

Something tells me that if SS does Marion, which is likely, then it's gonna be that red/white outfit -- which covers the buck body joints the most. That, or the bar outfit.

so no announcemenet? AGAIN?!?

*sigh*

not even on release day? this is sad...

Marion. The others we'll never see. And in the streets of Cairo outfit please. NOT that god awful wedding dress!

<SideshowBrant> Indy still has momentum (and one of the upcoming figures is sure to go over very well with anyone who's tracking the Hasbro 3 3/4 line)

Brant said that Indy will have a figure very soon announced.

Back