The NEXT RAIDERS Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's the NEXT Indiana Jones character figure?

• Marion

Votes: 62 34.4%
  • Sallah

Votes: 22 12.2%
  • Toht

Votes: 55 30.6%
  • Belloq

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Dietrich

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Monkey Man

• German Mechanic

• Cairo Swordsman

Votes: 11 6.1%

• Total voters
Or this:

r18.jpg

r17.jpg

r38.jpg

I'm wondering how difficult this would be to Kitbash since we're getting an additional head with Indy anyway....

I personally would like a Marion in the white dress so I can pose my Indy with her like the scene running from the flying wing before it explodes

Hey guys, first post (tho some might recognize me from theFwoosh, or not, that's cool too )

I would love to see a Marion figure. I just hope they can use a preexisting female body as to keep her cost to something in the $50-60 range since I just CANNOT pay $90 a figure for everyone in this line no matter how much I want too. I want Belloq too but I kinda want him in his ceremonial robes from the end of RAIDERS.

They don't have a new female body developed yet, so if Marion's next she'll be on the standard female Buck body. Whether that results in a lower price is another matter *coughGandalfcough*

I voted Toht, but he better have a hand with the medalion crest burnt into it. That's the #1 pose I'd stick him with!

Toht - Like you guys previously said, with melted face exclusive head.

...oh yeah, and he better come with the scary folding hanger.. lol

Had to go with Toht. What a fantastic villian.

I'm also down for a white-suited Belloq.

A white-suited Belloq that comes with the gnarly robe and hat as an accessory that he wears when he opens the ark at the climax in similar fashion to how Dr. No also comes with his plastic nuclear protectiv bubble wear in the Bond line.

I could be mistaken, but I think that this is what customikey is referring to when he says "white-suited Belloq":

220px-Belloq.jpg
150px-ReneBelloq.jpg

I also could be mistaken but what I think DarthNeil wanted was a robe and headdress that fits over that to replicate how Belloq looked in the last scene.

I also could be mistaken but what I think DarthNeil wanted was a robe and headdress that fits over that to replicate how Belloq looked in the last scene.

You are correct sir.:D

IrishJedi said:
I could be mistaken, but I think that this is what customikey is referring to when he says "white-suited Belloq":

You sir are incorrect.:monkey1

Can't believe Marion and Toht are tied. Not sure which Marion I'd want, haven't given her much thought. I think I'd really want the white dress version, and she ought to come with snakes and a lit torch!

220px-Belloq.jpg
150px-ReneBelloq.jpg

YES, that's my Belloq! Though it would be cool to get the ceremonial robes to go over this outfit. I think that'd be three heads he'd have to come with, though!

How about a two-pack of Belloq in Ceremonial robes, and Indy in the robes he wears in the map room!

As for Marion, she's not high up on my list, but I'd either want to see her bar outfit (with little shotglasses!) or the white dress Belloq gives her (with removable skirt for the Well of Souls, and a torch).

Back