Hi, new guy from Aus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 77605

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is John.
I am both a new member and a new collector. I only recently discovered these amazing figures from Hot toys (and others) and was instantly hit with the bug.

I grew up in the 80's and was a big MOTU, Transformers and Star Wars fan, now I'm in my 40's and am excited to relive my childhood through this hobby.

So far I only have a couple of figures, with another due to arrive next week.
Another hobby of mine is photography, and I look forward to combining both these hobbies.

But mostly I am eager to learn, and to get to know some fellow collectors.

View attachment _D800654.jpg

Hello everyone. My name is John.
I am both a new member and a new collector. I only recently discovered these amazing figures from Hot toys (and others) and was instantly hit with the bug.

I grew up in the 80's and was a big MOTU, Transformers and Star Wars fan, now I'm in my 40's and am excited to relive my childhood through this hobby.

So far I only have a couple of figures, with another due to arrive next week.
Another hobby of mine is photography, and I look forward to combining both these hobbies.

But mostly I am eager to learn, and to get to know some fellow collectors.

View attachment 691232
Welcome, time traveling John Titor!

Welcome John!

Hot Toys was my first serious venture into collecting. Before that if was old McFarlane and NECA figures lol. In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy the hobby, it can be both a killer and a joy to be a part of.

Hope for your sake you don't graduate into Statues like I did hahah

Welcome John!

Hot Toys was my first serious venture into collecting. Before that if was old McFarlane and NECA figures lol. In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy the hobby, it can be both a killer and a joy to be a part of.

Hope for your sake you don't graduate into Statues like I did hahah
Thanks Steve.
Sadly, I just saw the MOTU He-Man statues :)

Back