The Leftovers (New HBO Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talk about cliffhanger with last episode...

this series is just WTF all over the place.... :lol

Interesting. But want to get back to more of the rapture/departure stuff. Getting real strange.

No ****, think I'm done with this show. I'm having the WTF feeling for most of the episodes this season, and they aren't good WTF's....

No ****, think I'm done with this show. I'm having the WTF feeling for most of the episodes this season, and they aren't good WTF's....

See, I've loved season 2 as a whole, esp the Matt Episode, but yeah, that last one: not gonna be everyone's cup of tea. I really hope there is a season 3

Best show on television right now, hands down. I really dug season one but this season has put it to shame and has just been absolutely nuts. One of the most dangerous visions to ever grace American tv. Sunday night cannot get here fast enough.

If last night's finale is indeed the final episode of this series, I say bravo! I could not ask for a better series finish and conclusion to one of the most awesome pieces of American tv I've ever had the pleasure of watching. People can say what they will about the first season but the second season would be nowhere near as amazing as it was without it. All 20 hours of this thing makes for one of the most mysterious, dangerous and totally out there television journeys I'd say we've ever taken since Twin Peaks if not The Prisoner. Last night's episode was so goddamn great its not even funny. The Leftovers in my mind totally succeeded where Lost failed as well. You knew going in that the main mystery of the departure was never going to be explained. And with out of the way, the story could just go into a razor focus on just grabbing and taking you on one of the greatest mind jobs to ever grace tv. But it would not have been possible without the characters and the actors who brought them to life. Yes, this series was black as night but I couldn't help but just laugh my ass off so many times over its 20 hours, especially last night at just how absurd and insane things became. I love The Leftovers. If there is more, I hope the hell they can keep this beast as hungry and mean as it has been. If not, well, that's one of the best endings you could ever ask for in a series like this.

Not sure why people are thinking the show is over. I haven't read anything about it ending/being cancelled.

I really enjoyed this season, but I think the first was better.

That's odd. I'm always seeing it get a lot of praise online.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Back