The Leftovers (New HBO Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it was a one and done season....but it seems like there is more room for another season....those GR....surprise there was not more carnage against them....

This could have really used at least 13 episodes. I'm finding it very troubling that a lot of shows are on 10 episode runs lately.

loved the first season.. not sure why they moved just a few characters in a new town while building other characters up in season 1 :(

anybody saw the first episode of season 2 ...

WTF... what was the intro about ? I know its the same city .. but dont get it.. other then that.. what does this has all to do with the first season ? Besides some characters moving to the miracle city .. ??

as typical for this show.. so many WTF moments ....

I agree, lots of WTF moments...i wanted to check out after last season but my DVR taped the series. I am strangely inrigued...

will watch 3rd episode tonight... yeah season 2 looking good so far !

3 episodes in and season 2 does not disappoint.:rock

3 episodes in and we're actually still only 1 episode in. ;) Liking it so far, but I hope that not every single episode will be a different perspective of the same time period.

didnt liked ep3 that much...but looking forward to 4th

Back