The Leftovers (New HBO Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unpredictable, amazing and hilarious. Also, best music selection. I get the feels every time that piano Pixies cover starts.

They played Where Is My Mind at least fifty-thousand times this season. :lol

It works great but it feels ridiculous in the end.
People losing their minds, having inner struggles and "where is my mind".
Between this and Mr Robot, fight club has become a classic that can be quoted without the risk of saying its a rip off.
Most of the average audience forgot about it.
Fair game now.

Wow....I watch this show and I just feel like I dont have the talent or imagination....

leftovers_offramp.PNG

Spoiler Spoiler:

Where is my mind?????????

And season 3 is on its way...

I have to say, I have mixed feelings about this cause I don't know how the hell they are going to top season 2 and honestly, that finale last Sunday was goddamn perfect for a conclusion to the series. But then again, if they can find a way to continue the brilliance and propel the story even further, I'm all for it. I'm in all the way one way or another!

The fact that it's also going to be the final season IMO makes it even more exciting. The writers knowing that they can end their story, well in advance of writing the season, raises the stakes tremendously.

ALso, can't wait for the people who tune in for the final episode then complain that they didn't explain where everyone went. :lol

love this show but im glad there will be a final season next year !!! :) Make it good and quick instead of dragging something out and it results into chaos and BS..

Back