The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

It'll be 3 hours for me, I'm gonna take my time and look around. As long as I'm not being chased by infected! :panic: :lol

I just finished playing a few multiplayer sessions with Snake Plissken. I kinda suck though :rotfl. The experienced people online are no joke...

I just finished playing a few multiplayer sessions with Snake Plissken. I kinda suck though :rotfl. The experienced people online are no joke...

Those level 400+ weirdos >_> we did get raped a few times but we did have a couple good games.

I forgot to post this earlier...

The Last of Us/We Love Fine Design Contest Winners Announced

This one was my favorite...

Bei84pJCUAAbguL.jpg

Love the one she is wearing.

I got the Tomb Raider for PS4 'Definitive edition' so the question is now, where is my PS4 version TLOU ultimate version?

I would like a sequel set in the same universe but with different characters and/or a different location. For example, I would love to see what happened to people in Asia or Europe after the outbreak.

I would like a sequel set in the same universe but with different characters and/or a different location. For example, I would love to see what happened to people in Asia or Europe after the outbreak.

Those people went the Resident Evil way :pfft:

I'd personally like to see more of Tess, or probably a like 20 years in the future with Ellie and idk other stuff.

How about Tommy after he and Joel went their separate ways and he became a Firefly?

How about Tommy after he and Joel went their separate ways and he became a Firefly?

I don't really like the idea of going back and trying to retroactively fill in the gaps of an already established storyline. It reminds me too much of what Kojima is doing to MGS :lol. But, with that said, I think Ellie's story with her friend was a good move, because her infection and immunity was such a big part of TLOU.

I dunno. If there is going to be a second part of TLOU, I think it should be with different characters in another part of the country or something.

I don't really like the idea of going back and trying to retroactively fill in the gaps of an already established storyline. It reminds me too much of what Kojima is doing to MGS :lol. But, with that said, I think Ellie's story with her friend was a good move, because her infection and immunity was such a big part of TLOU.

I dunno. If there is going to be a second part of TLOU, I think it should be with different characters in another part of the country or something.

I bet ND has too much of an urge to include Joel & Ellie in the sequel to some degree. I think if they have a small cameo that would do.

Back