The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

This game is next on my play list. My wife got me it for Christmas and I'm just trying to finish up some other games before investing myself fully into this game.

Is the season pass still available? having a hard time looking for a HK psn card locally :lol

Is the season pass still available? having a hard time looking for a HK psn card locally :lol

I don't think they ever take those down. It's worth it to get it since you get the DLC maps and clothing too. Plus, when Left Behind is released it will come with no charge.

I'm still waiting on Solidus to complete SP so we can play MP :impatient:

Oh thats good then. i've always thought that the season passes are taken down once a new set of DLCs become available hahaha! This is my first season pass if ever..Maybe i should just purchase a code online instead of looking for a wretched prepaid card locally.. Ive always wanted to try the new maps :lol

All the new maps are great, I just don't like the bookstore one. You get flanked so friggin easily. WAY too many things to hide behind.

Never played this......I'm hearing it's the best game out

All the new maps are great, I just don't like the bookstore one. You get flanked so friggin easily. WAY too many things to hide behind.

As long as theres lots of blind spots to hide nail bombs well return the favor to them! :lol

I'll always be camping and some *** hole comes up and burns me up with the Flamethrower :lol

Ah I hate those guys hahahah! I used to panic a lot whenever i see a guy with flamethrower but i managed to learn how to camp then ambush them in super close range with a shotgun..i usually time my pop up attacks when they hop above stuff i hide behind hahaha!

Since I got a PS3 and started playing this in, I think the second week of December, I've played nothing but this. Normal, Normal+, Hard, Survivor, and now Survivor+.

I haven't played a game for this long exclusively since at least before 2000.

One issue I've had on my last playthrough - has anyone has the issue where the cinematics either take like 5 minutes to load, or just never do? There's been a good handful of times where I had to hit Pause, and hit "Skip Movie", but nothing happens for a few minutes.

Never had that. But I'll get some glitches with Ellie where she'll walk into a wall and not stop. Biggest glitch I had was this.

I never actually had any real gameplay issues. The only one I ran across was very rarely, when starting a level, the viewpoint would flash to the reverse view for a split second (like you'd be looking at Joel's front). So for a game of this magnitude, that's impressive.

I'd still like to watch the cinematics, but I'm just very glad that if I'm going to run into that issue, it's after I've seen them a few times already. It would have been much more annoying had I not gotten to watch them already.

Been listening to the soundtrack again, cant wait for the dlc, i may play that then replay the actual game again as its been a while.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Anyone else hoping its a substantial DLC (length wise)...its been a while since the game hit, so hoping that means its great. Really don't doubt it, and really excited to get back to the universe

Back