The Last of Us - PS3 & PS4 (Remastered)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 'The Last of Us' - new IP from Naughty Dog

I just saw the trailer, my body is ready...To feel again.

View attachment 88161

tumblr_mpilvasEhp1sya3pso1_500.gif

the feels...

I love the subtlety in the animation of their cutscenes. Look at her eyes searching as she struggles to process and come to terms with Joel's lie. Masterful.

I was actually surprised to find the facial animations were done manually. They were so well done that I figured it was done with the same motion capturing used for the rest of the cutscenes.

I was actually surprised to find the facial animations were done manually. They were so well done that I figured it was done with the same motion capturing used for the rest of the cutscenes.

Me too! I just rewatched 'Grounded' recently, actually, such a great documentary.

I love the subtlety in the animation of their cutscenes. Look at her eyes searching as she struggles to process and come to terms with Joel's lie. Masterful.

Yeah, she understands why he did it and you can tell by just looking at her, so many feels... this game is a real master piece

Really?!? I didn't know, thats crazy...

Me too! I just rewatched 'Grounded' recently, actually, such a great documentary.

Yeah, I watched it for the first time a couple of weeks back, and loved it. Now whenever I play TLOU, I want to go watch it again.

Really?!? I didn't know, thats crazy...

It shows in the "Grounded" documentary how they did all of the animation. I didn't actually realize the motion capture was so extensive - everyone acting out all the scenes.

I'm really torn about this. I mean I really want to spend some more time with Joel and Ellie but it was such a masterpiece that I don't want it to be diminished in any way. Maybe just some short DLC's of supply runs with Joel popping knee caps of anyone that tries to **** with Ellie!

Hmmm, I wonder if the new DLC is really an extension of the comics or is it really preparing us for life without Joel in TLOU-2?

tumblr_mpilvasEhp1sya3pso1_500.gif

the feels...
man so much emotion right there...simply amazing work this game is
:lecture
I'm really torn about this. I mean I really want to spend some more time with Joel and Ellie but it was such a masterpiece that I don't want it to be diminished in any way. Maybe just some short DLC's of supply runs with Joel popping knee caps of anyone that tries to **** with Ellie!

Hmmm, I wonder if the new DLC is really an extension of the comics or is it really preparing us for life without Joel in TLOU-2?
Yea I'd really like a Joel DLC..maybe a prequel one with him and Tess??
Well even if I don't want a sequel I admit that doesn't sound bad at all, I'd say he owes her a song :lol
I really wanted to hear him sing something :monkey2
First look at "Left Behind" DLC.

Almost makes me think this takes place after the ending by the way they talk. But this was said to be a prequel.

:thud:

Yeah, I watched it for the first time a couple of weeks back, and loved it. Now whenever I play TLOU, I want to go watch it again.

It shows in the "Grounded" documentary how they did all of the animation. I didn't actually realize the motion capture was so extensive - everyone acting out all the scenes.

Where is the "Grounded" documentary available to view?

Sure! I remember hearing about it and I happen to come across it when I bought the season pass I believe.

I have a 720p rip of it, so I'm not sure if offering it would be frowned upon since it's supposed to be included with the game.

edit: from what I'm seeing, it seems you do need a season pass to watch it through the game.

Back