The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wor-Gar said:
This thread continues to need rescue. Surprising. I know that everyone on this forum is an Indiana Jones fan. I had hoped this thread would generate excitement, along with the Indy IV announcement, so that SS and other companies could see the value in making 1/6th figures from the films. Please help keep this thread alive and maybe we'll see these figures come to life. We have Batman, Superman, Robocop, Luke Skywalker, Aragorn, Arnold, James Bond, Jack Sparrow, Rambo, Rocky, even unlikely figures like Sarah Connor and Ripley at long last... and I can't imagine a complete 1/6th display of action heroes without Indiana Jones.

You said it best WG!

I remember read it somewhere Enterbay may release Arnie version of Indy, but well ....we can expect it will cost quite a bit of $$$

12" Indy with diorama will be cool, tho.

Wor-Gar said:
This thread continues to need rescue. Surprising. I know that everyone on this forum is an Indiana Jones fan. I had hoped this thread would generate excitement, along with the Indy IV announcement, so that SS and other companies could see the value in making 1/6th figures from the films. Please help keep this thread alive and maybe we'll see these figures come to life. We have Batman, Superman, Robocop, Luke Skywalker, Aragorn, Arnold, James Bond, Jack Sparrow, Rambo, Rocky, even unlikely figures like Sarah Connor and Ripley at long last... and I can't imagine a complete 1/6th display of action heroes without Indiana Jones.

I agree with Paul on this Greg...you put it the best of anyone here. Let's keep this thread and this dream alive...we NEED 1/6 and 1/4 Indy!!! :D

what's that smell?........I think it's the smell of an Indy Crusade. TALK about a crusade...

indiana_jones_and_the_last_crusade_ver1.jpg

congerking said:
what's that smell?........I think it's the smell of an Indy Crusade. TALK about a crusade...

indiana_jones_and_the_last_crusade_ver1.jpg

You can bash your head against the strong oak doors of Lucasfilm Licensing all you want. I'm sure Sideshow will be there right next to you, bleeding forehead and all.

Customikey said:
You can bash your head against the strong oak doors of Lucasfilm Licensing all you want. I'm sure Sideshow will be there right next to you, bleeding forehead and all.

Mikey! I LOVE your new avatar! You gotta make that a GIF so he can actually melt.

I almost used Toht for my own...in fact the "what should we talk about" slug beneath my avatar is his line.

Toht's my personal favorite Indy villain... and I yelled with delight when I first saw his face melt in the movie. One of the best villain deaths ever!

Wor-Gar said:
Mikey! I LOVE your new avatar! You gotta make that a GIF so he can actually melt.

I almost used Toht for my own...in fact the "what should we talk about" slug beneath my avatar is his line.

Toht's my personal favorite Indy villain... and I yelled with delight when I first saw his face melt in the movie. One of the best villain deaths ever!

Hehe. Thanks. I don;t know how to make GIF's. THis is just a temp avatar until my little banner contest ends, then I'll pick a new one (either from the contest if I get enough avatar entries, or some random thing I like).

I love your avatar blurb. Frankly I think you should do the melty GIF thing!
I want Toht with alternate melty head!!

And i think this thread constantly needs rescuing because we're all agreed we want Indy, so therte isn;t much to talk about. "What should we talk about" indeed! :rolleyes:

Once again, to the rescue...

Some 1/6th news would do this thread a great service about now. I guess I jumped the gun on this one.

Last edited:
Me too, more like '08 though. Unfortunately (for me) I think Lucas will be shoveling the geriatric Indy 4 stuff long before we get our hands on our beloved ROTLA pieces...

Wor-Gar said:
Thanks, P!

But I keep hoping for something like this:

next_gen_indy_game_cover.jpg

WOW! That's a GREAT, stoic Indy pose. Throw his leather jacket on and that would make a SUPER PF!

Oh, and Wor-Gar...I LOVE the melting Toht avatar! :D

pjam said:
Me too, more like '08 though. Unfortunately (for me) I think Lucas will be shoveling the geriatric Indy 4 stuff long before we get our hands on our beloved ROTLA pieces...

I disagree. I think Lucasfilm will drum up as much nostalgia for the originals as possible.

Customikey said:
I disagree. I think Lucasfilm will drum up as much nostalgia for the originals as possible.

I agree, probably some new AND old to maximize profits. That's what I would do.

I wonder what the odds are that Hot Toys will get the license...

Or maybe of Sideshow passing on the 1:6 line to focus on their statues and such and letting Hot Toys picking it up...

Cate Blanchett, huh? The new Indy girl? Or maybe the new villain. Or maybe Natalie's mother.

Has anybody heard anything as far as the storyline? Or what locales they're filming at?

Customikey said:

We'll see, hopefully they'll mix old and new, but I don't think they'll roll out with the old, and there are many ways to ramp up nostalgia, like showing the remastered Original films in Theatres and IMAX leading up to Indy4. I'm only interested in ROTLA anyway so I can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back