The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YoNoSe said:
They could still be using the title, I guess. But that does not make this monkey any happier about the Darabont script.....:monkey2

Agreed. Not only did I have total faith in Darabont, but if Steven Spielberg says it was all right with him, I'm sure it'd be all right with me.

But hey, Koepp wrote Carlito's Way. I love me some Carlito's Way. Then again, he also wrote Nic Cage's Snake Eyes. And Baldwin's The Shadow. :horror

It could be worse. At least it's not Jonathan Hales.

When I walked out of the premiere of Attack of the Clones, I ran into a friend who I didn't even know was there and the first thing he said to me was, "Did Anakin really say 'I wish I could wish my wishes away?'"
And you know what? He might as well have.

I'll take Koepp. I agree with you on Carlito, and come on, everybody gets drunk and writes a Lost World once in a while.

In anticipation of getting genuine 1/6th figures, I thought I'd share my old custom "Raiders" villains...

BELLOQ, DIETRICH and TOHT

Raidersbaddies.jpg

'Boot drops a single tear...

Beautiful! :clap

That Bellosh (Belloq! Belloq!) is awesome, Dietrich is practically perfect and Toht...oh, man that Toht. Love 'em. SSC would be hard pressed to beat these bad boys.

I do hope they try, though. :D

So those that would be inclined to get a CM Indy - would you change your mind if SSC announced a PF? Would you get both?

Darklord Dave said:
So those that would be inclined to get a CM Indy - would you change your mind if SSC announced a PF? Would you get both?

i'd go with SS if the paint ap was good....just because it would be more bang for the buck.

Wor-Gar said:
In anticipation of getting genuine 1/6th figures, I thought I'd share my old custom "Raiders" villains...

BELLOQ, DIETRICH and TOHT

Raidersbaddies.jpg

Nice. Now let's have some exposition on recipes for these guys. I'm especially digging the Toht.

*bounces* Look what I just snagged:

1b71_12.JPG

0b9b_12.JPG

This should be a blast to put together (I got it as a kit)! Hmmm... I'm thinking it could use some lights and maybe some sound effects....

metaphorge said:

1b71_12.JPG

0b9b_12.JPG

This should be a blast to put together (I got it as a kit)! Hmmm... I'm thinking it could use some lights and maybe some sound effects....

Holy cow!! Where the heck did you ever find that little gem? Nice score, man! Looks like a very nicely done garage kit. Any chance there are a few more of those to be had somewhere? I've got a 12" Indy right now who'd love to have one of those beauties! :monkey5

metaphorge said:

0b9b_12.JPG

Is that the one that just sold on ebay?

Mudshark said:
Holy cow!! Where the heck did you ever find that little gem? Nice score, man! Looks like a very nicely done garage kit. Any chance there are a few more of those to be had somewhere? I've got a 12" Indy right now who'd love to have one of those beauties! :monkey5

Wor-Gar said:
Is that the one that just sold on ebay?

Yes. It's been a while since I've seen one go as a kit, too.

It's good to check Ebay for "1:6 jones" on a pretty regular basis. ;)

metaphorge said:
Yes. It's been a while since I've seen one go as a kit, too.

It's good to check Ebay for "1:6 jones" on a pretty regular basis. ;)

Wsegars has a kit up on ebay again right now. BIN $199. I guess he did so well on his last sale, he's decided to sell just the kit.

Its excellent -- best 1/6th Ark I've ever seen. I wish it wasn't $200 though. My figures desperately need an Ark!

That ARK is one awesome accessory!
I wish I could get one!

I may try to make one some day. But this one is SUPER!

There's still a lot of work to be done, and I am thoroughly unimpressed with my skills at gold leafing, but here's my progress on the Ark of the Covenant kit I got from Wsegars:

Assembly was easy, and I added some super-strong magnets to hold the Ark's lid on tightly... don't want my Nazis getting melted right and left, y'know....

You just need to fill that full of very fine sand and some dry ice for the creeping mist of death.

Wor-Gar said:
I think your ark looks great! What's left to do? Looks just like a little Ark of the Covenant! Well-done.

I still want one...:monkey2

likewise, I think it looks great. if only there were a indy license, you could set up the last scene very nicely.

I don't think a 1/6 line is likely, but a one off PF seems pretty assured. However if they don't announce it before the Cinemaquette goes on sale, It's going to be tough for me to decide between them. Having seen the CMQ in person I think the headsculpt is dead-on, and there's a lot to be said for real hair if done right. The SSC PF would have to be a real wowser to bring me back over. And it would have to be announced before a dropped the grand and a half on the CMQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back