The INDIANA JONES Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going with Batty's "Wing Fight" Diorama idea, how about these classics...

Indy running from the boulder!

Indy hanging over the snake pit!

:D

Indiana Fett said:
Nah, I figure that since it's another Lucasfilm license, and SS already have the license for Star Wars through LF, and it covers all SIX films AND the E.U., I would imagine a similar license for the world of Indy...Surely both LF and SS know how much collectors would not only want various incarnations of Indy from each film, but also characters like Belloq, Toht, Mola Ram, Short Round and Henry Sr. to name a few...

I hope you're right, but it seems like with a new movie, Lucas would want product to go along with it and not the old movies. Either way I hope SS gets the license.

Batty said:
I hope you're right, but it seems like with a new movie, Lucas would want product to go along with it and not the old movies. Either way I hope SS gets the license.

Yeah but the movie is more than a year away...

They've got to prime the pump. Get things rolling. Wet the whistle.

Start with THE classic... RAIDERS!

No doubt they'll give us the first film in some format, most likely 1/6th.

What makes you all think Lucas would want to create merchandise for this character?

temple20of20doom1_1.jpg

Kalee-Ma...Kalee-Ma...Kalee-Ma...

Just expect them to be pushing product for the new film first... I'll pass...

EVILFACE said:
What makes you all think Lucas would want to create merchandise for this character?

He already does just not good ones. Go to any Disney parks and you'll see a flurry of Indy product from Fedoras to whips to action figures. Its about time something licensed was made very well and for the masses.

I personally love the first Indiana Jones trilogy and would love to see some Indiana Jones products for Sideshow to pursue the line (even if it is for the upcoming movie). Count me in!!! I'd definately purchase an Indy PF!!

Batty said:

Me too! :D

The Sovereign Studios fig is OK but IMO this is the 1/6 Indy that all other companies should strive to beat,

indy.jpg

It's made by Arnie Kim,the maestro behind the amazing Bruce Lee figures that are being marketed by Enterbay and it's my hope that they can get the OK from Lucasfilm to release this figure. It wouldn't be cheap,especially if a diorama was included but like the GOD Bruce Lee it would be the ultimate 1/6 scale rendition of the character.

I could deal with two Premium Format figures:

Classic Indy (i.e., "Raiders")

"New" Indy (INDY IV)

And then a whole bunch of 1/6 figures: Multiple Indy figs, Marion, Belloq, Toht, Diedrich, Sallah, Mola Ram, etc.

I could live without Short Rond or Willie figures, though.

jlcmsu said:
I just want one Indy PF. From Raiders preferably.

Yep, me too Josh but you know they'll do that 12" ROTLA fig last, ala Darth.. the PF may be much sooner though!

pjam said:
Yep, me too Josh but you know they'll do that 12" ROTLA fig last, ala Darth.. the PF may be much sooner though!

If they did the PF first I'd get that too so whatever order is fine with me. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back