Introduction I guess!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pochita

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi! I've lurked on this site for maybe a year or so to keep caught up on a few figures I think are interesting and I've finally decided to make an account to occasionally enter the conversation myself. I'm not a huge collector, very entry-level, but I find figure collecting and posing to be a really cool hobby! I'm a big fan of a lot of video games, both new and old, AAA and indie, several anime series, particularly Neon Genesis Evangelion and Chainsaw Man, as the name "Pochita" may suggest, as well as general pop culture franchises, including Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and comic books. I'm mostly interested in 1/12th (six inch) and 1/6th (twelve inch) scale figures, but also have a soft spot for some 1/24th figures. I currently have a preorder in for the Limtoys Cowboy (John Marston), and have my eyes on the upcoming Hasbro Black Series pulsecon Starkiller, but otherwise my collection is mostly small and humble. Outside of detailed figure collecting but still within the same overall niche, I'm a big fan of Lego sets! I hope this was a satisfactory introduction, I had a handful of teeth taken out recently or I would've been more thorough in my introduction haha!!

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Pochita! :wave

Back