The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked Lou Ferigno if he had any interest and he said he would love to be in it.

Then later on just the two of us were having a conversation and he was bashing Arnold. He basically said Arnold doesnt commit to the gym anymore and is soft...mainly because he's too busy with his house sitters! LMAO

It was classic!

Are you buddies with LF or something? :lol :dunno

I wouldn't say we're buddies but I've hung out with him more than once. He tells it like it is. Good guy.

" I don't believe you."

I+don+t+believe+you+_b60fb71112adbc28082c1e1710c68006.gif

That's cool- sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I was over at Samuel L. Jackson's house for a pool party and BBQ.

:lol

Didn't like 2 at all. The attempts at humour were painful, although oddly I didn't mind the bits that everyone else seemed to mind, where Arnie said Yipee ki yay and Bruce Willis said I'll be back. Even the action was just uninteresting.

I haven't seen either Expendables flick but that actually sounds pretty funny.

" I don't believe you."

I+don+t+believe+you+_b60fb71112adbc28082c1e1710c68006.gif

Well it's the truth. I've got no reason to lie about it.

Anyway, he said he has not been approached by Stallone. Lou is really trying to get his new series going, The Liberator.

Last edited:
Anyway, he said he has not been approached by Stallone.

I don't really see any reason why he would be. To the broad audience, Lou Ferrigno was the Hulk and that's it. Crewes and Couture are in there to try and create new, modern muscle-action stars, but going through past actors to add into your lineup, Lou would make very little sense, he wasn't part of the genre. There are plenty of other actors who've contributed in some way to the genre still to be thrown in.

Well it's the truth. I've got no reason to lie about it.

Anyway, he said he has not been approached by Stallone. Lou is really trying to get his new series going, The Liberator.

:dunnoBut that's not what Arnold told me. He said he doesn't want to go the gym as of right now, he's too busy making movies and he doesn't want to embarrass people like Lou in the gym. he did say he was going to beef up again for Conan though.

I don't really see any reason why he would be. To the broad audience, Lou Ferrigno was the Hulk and that's it. Crewes and Couture are in there to try and create new, modern muscle-action stars, but going through past actors to add into your lineup, Lou would make very little sense, he wasn't part of the genre. There are plenty of other actors who've contributed in some way to the genre still to be thrown in.

Agreed. Lou doesn't seem like a good fit at all imo. Ive never thought of him as an "action star" like the rest of them.

I haven't seen either Expendables flick but that actually sounds pretty funny.

There's a lot of stuff like that, the three of them just give each other **** whenever they're together like they would in real life.

Back