The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kurt Russell would be cool, so Would (get a massage) John Travolta.
I can see it now....

tumblr_lyexi7IEN31rnmrheo1_500.gif

Jackie Chen??? Damn he is an old man now! Can't believe those old people can still running around .

........meh. These films sadly just haven't turned out all that good IMO.
Yep. If the first one was at least a decent retro which rapidly collapsed an the end then the second one was just a purely unnecessary and ineffective gimmick. I have no expectation about Ex3 but I doubt that they'd be able to do any good.

Yep. If the first one was at least a decent retro which rapidly collapsed an the end then the second one was just a purely unnecessary and ineffective gimmick. I have no expectation about Ex3 but I doubt that they'd be able to do any good.

Didn't like 2 at all. The attempts at humour were painful, although oddly I didn't mind the bits that everyone else seemed to mind, where Arnie said Yipee ki yay and Bruce Willis said I'll be back. Even the action was just uninteresting.

Arnie should now be a fully fledge member of The Expendables, that was part of the 1st ones back story that he used to be on the team.

Arnie should now be a fully fledge member of The Expendables, that was part of the 1st ones back story that he used to be on the team.

I got the impression he has his own, rival team competing for the same types of jobs as Barney's team. That would be a way to add a LOT of new old guys to the cast - in Trench's team.

Back