The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dug the first one, thought the second got a bit too campy and in-jokey. Hope they tone that down a bit for 3.

I would Absolutely love to see Clint Eastwood make a cameo blowing someone away...LOL...FACT!

1 was good but 2 was better. Gave me that 80's action feel. Follow that model and we're good.

This cow is old and gives no more milk.

Nah. It gave plenty of milk. Expendables 2 had a production budget of 100 mill and made over 300 mill worldwide.

got-milk-Blk-logo.gif

This cow has more and better milk than a lot of the crap they try to pass off for action films and stars these days, and I'm thirsting for more. These movies give me every bit of enjoyment I get from the films of the actors' primes.

got-milk-Blk-logo.gif

This cow has more and better milk than a lot of the crap they try to pass off for action films and stars these days, and I'm thirsting for more. These movies give me every bit of enjoyment I get from the films of the actors' primes.

Plus it hasn't been so milked you get sick and tired or seeing it.

I enjoyed the first but haven't seen the second. I wish they'd get Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hamilton for one of these.

These films are easily some of my favorite in the past 3 years and I am excited to see another. Let us hope EB gets the license rights this time around and makes some figures. :pray: :yess:

Liked the first a lot. Haven't seen the second yet.

Hope Kurt Russell signs on this time. The Rock. Paul Hogan. Maybe Haysbert.

SnakeDoc

Kurt Russell would be cool, so Would (get a massage) John Travolta.

Back