The Expendables 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Nic Cage is in this one. He's a 90s legend as far as I'm concerned, he'd fit in the Expendables world very well.

Hopefully they cast him as the villain, I'd like to see him do a crazy performance like he did in Face Off. :rock

I hope Nic Cage is in this one. He's a 90s legend as far as I'm concerned, he'd fit in the Expendables world very well.

Hopefully they cast him as the villain, I'd like to see him do a crazy performance like he did in Face Off. :rock

Loved Face/Off. Cage had his best films in the nineties: Face/Off, Con Air & The Rock

Face/Off, Con Air & The Rock

That's also why he's being pursued, Cage was more an every day kind of hero like Willis, but still the hero in the last few action films that really had the feel of the 80s action films.

Yeah even with that talentless turd Connery managed to carry the film. I didn't mind The Rock. Con Air is when it got bloody lame.

that-bunny-is-not-in-a-box.jpg

I asked Lou Ferigno if he had any interest and he said he would love to be in it.

Then later on just the two of us were having a conversation and he was bashing Arnold. He basically said Arnold doesnt commit to the gym anymore and is soft...mainly because he's too busy with his house sitters! LMAO

It was classic!

Back