The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the same coupon problem as others here. Frankly, I'm quite shocked that SS seems unwilling to correct the situation. And this after me calling to cancel just so I could use the coupon. Yeah, they give us a new coupon, but remember we just used one, so really they aren't giving us anything. Kind of dissapointed here.

More later.

Re: The Specimen Busts

Had the same coupon problem as others here. Frankly, I'm quite shocked that SS seems unwilling to correct the situation. And this after me calling to cancel just so I could use the coupon. Yeah, they give us a new coupon, but remember we just used one, so really they aren't giving us anything. Kind of dissapointed here.

More later.

Yeah that is disappointing, getting the Rewards Points isn't near the same as the 10% you are entitled to. :monkey1 :banghead

Just got them. Here's some quick shots.

deadbusts004.jpg

deadbusts005.jpg

deadbusts006.jpg

deadbusts007.jpg

I'm very happy with them. I think they'll look good in my Dead Detolf.

Nice shots, nice size(s)...me want!

Also, whats with all these coupon errors on these guys?

Is that Lonnie on the left? :dunno

So mean...but you may be on to something, the guy on the far right looks like LOTRFan, and Skiman (w/o his glasses) in the middle ;)

Wouldn't it be funny if they were modeled after the fans. SS been diggin through the pics page.

Re: The Specimen Busts

So mean...but you may be on to something, the guy on the far right looks like LOTRFan, and Skiman (w/o his glasses) in the middle ;)

Wouldn't it be funny if they were ed after the fans. SS been diggin through the pics page.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

It was a rough day at Con when SS sculpted me.

:angelsmil

Just got them. Here's some quick shots.

deadbusts002.jpg

deadbusts004.jpg

deadbusts005.jpg

deadbusts006.jpg

deadbusts007.jpg

I'm very happy with them. I think they'll look good in my Dead Detolf.

Wow, these photos are much better than the shots SS posted to market the items. They do look much better here. To be honest, I thought they were going to suck bad, going solely off SS pics. But these turned out pretty good, if decapitated zombie heads are your thing.

Are these all polystone? are the flaps of skin at the neck area fragile?

The coupon codes not working has me worried. It seems like a ploy to get you to order them and then have them pull a fast one on you. Oh, sorry, here is a new one instead. You'll get rewards points though. And guess what will happen the next time you use a coupon? What, they forgot again? :rolleyes

Mine better work :tap

I think the "M" is for male and the "F" is for female...So I guess P!TU is a chick...The neck area is not fragile at all.

Wouldn't it be funny if they were modeled after the fans. SS been diggin through the pics page.

Sideshow, You can model a collectible after me, In fact I would be honored! :rock :D I would even send you guys pics so you could do so.

Sideshow, Please turn me into a Monster! :D

The Dead Specimen Busts look GREAT! Any way you guys can do these in Silver Screen Edition and Faux-Bronze? :D I WILL buy them if you do so. :D

Great busts..I foresee some grailability in their future.

Why I swear someone is conspicuously absent from this thread to eat crow for bellowing how we were all going to be sorry because these would be so tiny ;) Hmmmm

Yeah, I'd like to get Woodsy's feedback, considering how he was basically questioning the intelligence of anyone who ordered these busts. I wonder if he likes his crow baked, or deep-fried?

#193 just arrived. Wish I had time to open them and check them out. Was kind of wishing for #90 or #187, or at least a low number. But that's what I get for wishing. The packaging is awesome though. Can't wait until tomorrow.

:D

Back