The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After opening I can officially say these things creep me the hell out. Normally I not in any way bothered by my horror collectibles, but that lobotomy one is just looking at me. Shiver.

Excellent job SS, a fantastic deal and perfectly executed.

Damn, I gotta say they do look really good. I really love the lombotomy and gunshot one the best. The detail on the inside of the skullcap is insane on the lombotomy.

Wow, I had my doubts, but these things look great!!

Congrats to all that own them and have the guts to display them!! :rock

Anyone interested in going in on a set to split up? I'm really interested in LOBOTOMY.

Lobotomy seems to be the favorite. I really want Specimen 090 Probe :D. May be interested in going in on a set, or buying the set and selling the other two. I have the 10% coupon, but sounds like it is not guaranteed to be redeemable on the busts :(.

Lobotomy seems to be the favorite. I really want Specimen 090 Probe :D. May be interested in going in on a set, or buying the set and selling the other two. I have the 10% coupon, but sounds like it is not guaranteed to be redeemable on the busts :(.

It worked for my order. I'm guessing there were issues with at first, but I think they have been corrected now.

I do think you guys should get together and split a set though. If you have the coupon that would make you the logical orderer. I remember someone on here a few days ago was interested in the Bullet bust so maybe the three of you could split the set then? I think Probe is the one that would be hardest to find a buyer for and since that is the one you want, I don't think you guys will have a problem. Best of Luck to you guys!

And personally, I think Lobotomy looks the best. But I don't have these in hand yet so that could change.

Get them, they do not disappoint! I'm just thinking SS made 100 too many of them. Otherwise, and obviously, they would be gone already, and maybe just a few collectors would be left wanting. I'm also hoping for just one more set in the future. These may be a one off, but a nice big set of six would look stunning, and all my guests would be like "wtf?" I'm also really digging the look of the stands, really creepy twisted laboratory appearance.

If they were limited to 100, they'd probably be more expensive or Sideshow just wouldn't make them at all. I'm still surprised by the 200 edition size.

Another set would be great. But the longer these stay in stock, the less likey that will happen.

I still say they messed up by making these a set. They should have started with Lobotomy at 200 pieces and then went from there. It would have sold out immediately, creating hype for the next release.

Yeah, I could see Lobotomy selling more than the others. Frankly I'm fine with the set since I want them all, but I can definately see others being interested in only one or two. I just hope we get a couple more. Either as a set or individuals. I still think a gory neck stump for a "grenade" or "shotgun" victim would be hilarious :lol

OK, I'm ordering a set and selling Lobotomy to Black Clad. When I get the set, I will be selling the Bullet also.

Can someone who has them tell me if the busts come in their own individual styrofoam or are they all laid out on one styrofoam piece?

Those are awesome pics Robo!

I'm looking forward to checking out my set when it arrives Tuesday! :rock

Wow, I had my doubts, but these things look great!!

Congrats to all that own them and have the guts to display them!! :rock

No kidding... These look fantastic... but I already get strange looks with my collection... people would be frightend of these things.

Back