The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't think they mind. i'd just tell them the truth. a friend gave me an extra code he had:monkey3

It won't work, like Nam said. I even tried one of my codes today and it said it wasn't from my account. :confused: If I can't use my own code, I don't think someone else's will work either.

I just tried to re-order the busts using one of my other coupons and neither one worked. They said they needed to be used in the account they were created for! Which is mine!

So I emailed Kathy again. Hopefully she can just reinstate my original order and find out why my two other codes weren't working for me. Wish me luck.

I just tried to re-order the busts using one of my other coupons and neither one worked. They said they needed to be used in the account they were created for! Which is mine!

I got this error message too when I was using mine to order the punk, after a couple of email messages it finally worked.

Well hopefully Kathy will get me all sorted out tomorrow. I don't think these are going to sell out anytime too soon so I'm not worried yet. I just want them now.

Fury's right. Find your order number, look up the transaction details and you'll see just below the Orders Summary category:

Thanks Fury. Now I just need to figure out what I'll be spending the two I have on. Additionally, they negate any Rewards Points you'd earn on items you purchase with the discount code.

Just checked, nothing there. :huh Maybe Karma's right. :monkey2 FU Karma! :cuss

:lol Now these are back up to 80 left in stock. Either their counter is going the wrong way or a lot of people are changing their minds!

:lol Now these are back up to 80 left in stock. Either their counter is going the wrong way or a lot of people are changing their minds!

Did you miss out BT, you can always buy the one on eBay for $300+ ;)

Yes and no. They charged my card before my payment went through so they automatically canceled it. I used a coupon so I'm in the process of them reinstating my order hopefully.

They are back down to 70 now.

I know that there have been some people who have changed their minds and canceled, but I don't think that the counter going up is as much due to that as it is that credit cards are getting declined, either because people didn't see the in-stock / no courtesy decline window notices, or because people thought they could arrange financing before the charge went through, but didn't make it in time.

Fury's right.

I'm right for once! :rotfl But I was actually wrong about having one for the PZ premium format. That was ordered long before SS instituted this new 10% off for originals orders. So really I have only received two that I know of. The Mort and the Butcher. Maybe I have one for the punk now, but they don't show up until the order is fulfilled, so time will tell.

Thanks Fury. Now I just need to figure out what I'll be spending the two I have on. Additionally, they negate any Rewards Points you'd earn on items you purchase with the discount code.

Yep, no rewards points whenever you use any kind of discount. But concerning the "original coupon" 10% off is better than 5% toward a future purchase. I hope they keep the promotion going! And one more thing Nam, which I'm sure you are already aware of. You can only use an originals coupon on a SS original product.

Got my shipping notice. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I'll post pix.

Yeah, I got my shipping notice, too. I can't wait! The tricky part will be figuring out how to display these next to the Patient Zero PF on a single Detolf shelf.

Yeah, I got my shipping notice, too. I can't wait! The tricky part will be figuring out how to display these next to the Patient Zero PF on a single Detolf shelf.

Unless you're talking about the bottom shelf, I'd be very careful with that...

Unless you're talking about the bottom shelf, I'd be very careful with that...

I'm not too worried about it. It's a question of weight - each shelf in a Detolf can hold about 13 pounds, so as long as the total weight is less than that, I should be fine. I figure the PF weighs, what? 5-6 pounds? So as long as each bust is 2 pounds or less in weight, there shouldn't be any problem.

You can't see it, but I'm knocking on wood right now...

Back