The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The newest guy looks more zombie like, but yeah, I do agree. They were the first item I've ever gotten from Sideshow that made me a little sick just to handle them. I think its more their size than anything though. If these were little 1:6 busts, I'd be fine, but the fact they are so much larger (almost the size of a child's head) it creeped me out a bit. But then again, I get creeped out by the Halloween store decorations too :lol

Can anyone tell what the new guy died of? The others were a bit more obvious (Bullet, probes, lobotomy) but this guy isn't so easy. Torture is my best guess with that face he is pulling.

I love anything dead and the creepier the better. I didn't purchase the previous heads but not because I didn't think it was a good idea. As a set they really didn't do anything for me. The only one I may have purchased was the Lobotomy victim. It's the only one, to me, that was really creepy and somewhat life-like. The other two looked like bad Halloween masks. The SDCC one has potential once better pics pop up.

Can anyone tell what the new guy died of? The others were a bit more obvious (Bullet, probes, lobotomy) but this guy isn't so easy. Torture is my best guess with that face he is pulling.

i think he died of satisfaction you know when someone finish always say Aaaaaaaaaaa.......:lol

The newest guy looks more zombie like, but yeah, I do agree. They were the first item I've ever gotten from Sideshow that made me a little sick just to handle them. I think its more their size than anything though. If these were little 1:6 busts, I'd be fine, but the fact they are so much larger (almost the size of a child's head) it creeped me out a bit. But then again, I get creeped out by the Halloween store decorations too :lol

Pantywaist. :p

These things were in the back ground (along with other SS items) on the Big Bang Therory... now we know who ordered a set! :lol

These things were in the back ground (along with other SS items) on the Big Bang Therory... now we know who ordered a set! :lol

I saw those. I even said to my sister hey look its the The Dead busts. She looked at me and was like I care why? :lol

here is the new guy.

ic786d.jpg

Preorder is June 3 for the attendees and June 4 for the non-attendees. But what I want to know is, when do we find out the edition size? If I remember correctly, we don't know until either the day of or the day before the PPO. I don't think I need to worry about getting this piece, most people seem to loathe the direction the Dead have taken recently. But if it's just these four, or maybe a couple more specimens, I dig them.

So, how many? 100 probably...

Wooo, these pieces are intense. I'd have to keep these displayed in a not-so-obvious place so my friends wouldn't freak.

'Course, that could be fun, too. Heh.

Back