The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope not, but even if it is at least something DC is going to be announced! Excited to see what it is nonetheless.

Does it have to be a reissue? 89 Bats and Joker hold up really well. I'd rather have that Kilmer bats.

If it's a straight reissue, I would be disappointed. They were made 10 years ago and can always be improved. I have Keaton but never got Nicholson, I can't remember why.

If it's a straight reissue, I would be disappointed. They were made 10 years ago and can always be improved. I have Keaton but never got Nicholson, I can't remember why.

Justin suggested they are both being remade in the bigger scale. At the time he was talking about the DX19 being made bigger to fit in with the newer figures so I assume he meant a larger sixth scale as opposed to quarter scale but I might have got that wrong.

I doubt they will be straight up re-issues. A lot of re-use of accessories and stuff no doubt but sounds like they'll be new bodies at the very least. Hopefully improved sculpts and paint aps, though the originals are hard to beat on that front.

Wait, is this ?89 Batman and another Ledger Joker, or ?89 Batman and Nicholson Joker?

If this is true and it?s a new Jack, I hope it?s Museum Joker with the flesh face. I?d drop $300 on it. I don?t need another regular purple suit.

Probably trying to cash in on the Keaton batman license before his return in Flashpoint. Then we'll get Flashpoint Keaton Batman, Flashpoint Batfleck, Battinson...:panic:

Ledger Joker will be the DX20. 89 Keaton Batman and Nicholson Joker also to be remade. That's what Justin and Jedha Patrol were saying on their live stream a couple of weeks ago. They seem to have got everything else right so obviously they have fairly reliable sources.

It wouldn't be a huge surprise. Those figures are ten years old now and go for crazy prices on eBay. Just makes sense to make 2.0 versions of them.

I hope HT do a second Reeve Superman eventually. With a more screen accurate suit, emblem, improved proportions and modern paint apps that would sell very quickly.

Hopefully, it is the Pattinson Batman since that is all I care about at this point with DC. :)

Sounds like Keaton Batman has a big role going forward in the movies so it'd be cool to see something from 89.

vtb58yzwoc961.png

Remember people, until you actually see it best assume it'll be more cosbaby nonsense. And beyond that, until it goes up for preorder best assume it won't actually get released.

Remember people, until you actually see it best assume it'll be more cosbaby nonsense. And beyond that, until it goes up for preorder best assume it won't actually get released.

I?m still so unbelievably upset that Shazam never got released even after they teased a figure. The only thing giving me hope is the fact that a Venom figure got made 2 years after the movie came out, so maybe we?ll see Shazam one day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully, it is the Pattinson Batman since that is all I care about at this point with DC. :)

Still not sold on him. We'll see but he looks like Bruce Wayne's scrawny son grabbed one of his old suits and took the batmobile on a joyride :rotfl
What they did to Affleck was criminal. Sounds like his movie would have been great.

Nobody did anything to Affleck. He stepped down because his drinking problems and personal life were spiraling out of control during the disastrous Justice League reshoots. And it was clear he was rattled by the reception of BVS. Homeboy wanted out of that sinking ship of a franchise.

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody did anything to Affleck. He stepped down because his drinking problems and personal life were spiraling out of control during the disastrous Justice League reshoots. And it was clear he was rattled by the reception of BVS. Homeboy wanted out of that sinking ship of a franchise.

maxresdefault.jpg

You're right, but he also put up with that sh** (batman v superman Dawn of Crap & Crap League) for his own batman movie. WB wouldn't get behind him after Live by Night. They knew JL was crap, he was set up to fail.

Trying to predict the next Hot Toy is like trying to predict the Joker's next crime spree.

89 Bats and Joker with some improvements would make my YEAR as far as HT release news.....the originals were near perfect for me(except the hat hair Joker sculpt)

Still not sold on him. We'll see but he looks like Bruce Wayne's scrawny son grabbed one of his old suits and took the batmobile on a joyride :rotfl
What they did to Affleck was criminal. Sounds like his movie would have been great.

Well it is Year 2 Batman and Batman really is supposed to be a ninja not a body builder. I do like a more personal detective/thriller story.

But Affleck did a great job with Wayne and Batman. When actors are greater than the story being told, then it is the direction that was bad. More Affleck and Cavill! But we just get more Gadot who can do everything with a lasso.

Batman FTW.

Eq6zRQKW4AIUAn_

89 Bats and Joker with some improvements would make my YEAR as far as HT release news.....the originals were near perfect for me(except the hat hair Joker sculpt)

I'd prefer a figure in 1/4 or a battle damaged cathedral scene version in 1/6

Back