The Avengers VS The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
317925_383417015027305_130940650274944_928780_1545226089_n.jpg

I know, Ledger's death brought extra attention to the film yes.

The two thing I don't agree with are that of the general public's opinion that Ledger's portrayal of the Joker "killed him." And that Ledger won the Oscar as a "pity win".

Remember who Heath beat out in his Supp orting Actor win....?

RD Jr. for Iron Man, among others.

Just sayin'

A dead Heath is better than a living RDJ.

as they say in Marveldom, nuff said :wink1:

Just sayin'

Obviously you don't know. :lol (supporting actor for IM really?)RDJ was nominated for Tropic Thunder. 'Nuff said. :wink1:

Last edited:
:exactly:

Just sayin'

Didn't scroll down and see Zach had already posted it .

I think Ledger's Joker was one of the best portraits of a character ever, and one of the best transformations an actor has ever made. I just knew Ledger from a Knight's tale and a few odd movies, but to see him portray a literal 180 of a character and for him to totally kill it was outstanding. Joker made TDK great, not batman.

I think Ledger's Joker was one of the best portraits of a character ever, and one of the best transformations an actor has ever made. I just knew Ledger from a Knight's tale and a few odd movies, but to see him portray a literal 180 of a character and for him to totally kill it was outstanding. Joker made TDK great, not batman.

They both made it great.

I think Ledger's Joker was one of the best portraits of a character ever, and one of the best transformations an actor has ever made [...] to see him portray a literal 180 of a character and for him to totally kill it was outstanding.

:goodpost::exactly:

Joker made TDK great, not batman.

What made BB so great then? That logic never makes sense to me. He certainly contributed to the overall film, but the story and everything else all made it great.

What made BB so great then? That logic never makes sense to me. He certainly contributed to the overall film, but the story and everything else all made it great.

TDK's focus wasn't about Batman and it wasn't about Joker, yet that's all most people remember. To me, that's a bad delivery.

Apparently, I'm not the one who was so enthralled with Ledger that I missed the main focus of the story. :lol

Wrong again. Harvey Dent is only the main focus of the story for people who can't read between the lines. The Joker's story arch is easy to unravel, it's Bruce Wayne/Batman's story arch that has to be dissected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back