The Avengers VS The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it depends on what your definition of "crap" is, and how that definition differs from the same stuff posted in the Avengers thread.

:lol:lol:lol Who's to say who is a TDKid / Nolancompoop or not? It seems like you're implying that they are skewing the post count numbers in TDKR's favor. Except that it's not just the "TDKids"...there's plenty of posts covering the wide range of opinions from strong like to those who strongly dislike.

I just added up the raw numbers. All it shows is which franchise is discussed more on this one messageboard. It says nothing about which is the "better" franchise. Just like the poll on the top of this page, and just like the raw box office numbers...both of which Avengers has clearly won.

The same few people discussing TDK and TDKR and boosting the thread count doesn't mean it's more popular. It's an irrelevant source for comparison. All that means is the same bunch of Nolancompoops are obsessing over the same ____ incessantly gay high-fiving every chance. The poll above is more accurate because individual votes count (i.e. the Nolancompoops can't keep voting repeatedly to falsify the tally). So the same point you're trying to use to say TDK and TDKR are more popular actually verify the results of the poll above. :lol

I know it's wrong but I would rather have my kid read punisher.

So you're a homophobe.

^ Then I'd rather you didn't have kids. Moron.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back