Canary Islands lurker presents himself

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Interstellar?

• Best movie since Notting Hill!

• Better than Tenet at least

• I wish I could be the one to travel through time to get my 3 hours back

• I’m sure Barbie’s movie is going to be better

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rayman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys! It’s time to say hello, it’s been a year lurking already! I’m a spaniard from the Canary Islands, collector of Lego first (90k+ pieces and counting), figures after (hot toys, mezco, Neca, whatever has a good price/likelyness ratio). I’m also a sucker for anything with soft goods - I don’t fancy statues, atm at least.

Main interests are Spiderman (not the whole Marvel, my wallet thanks me for not being a marvelite), Star Wars (aaaand there goes my wallet) and Batman mainly, although I fancy any and all good movies/series - be it Guillermo del Toro’s whatever, Woody Allen’s ’there goes another place and a story to fit’, or Nolan’s TDK and nothing else from him. Don’t start me with Interstellar, please. Please, for real, don’t! I know I’m the unpopular one with my opinion but… come on…

My love for the media is the reason I studied to be a cameraman. And then some storytelling, davinci resolve… all to become an administrative, but that’s another days story.

Thank you all who make this forum possible, it really is a great place. No reddit, youtube or instagram can replace what a dedicated forum gives to the community.

PS: Kit, at OSK, don’t forget about my Joker mate! I’m hyped as all hells!

wavesmile.gif
Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Rayman!

Back