The Avengers VS The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers is going to win this poll because it's here in the now. Most moviegoers are fickle. They are all about the flavor of the month. I remember when Avatar was released. People accutally said it was the greatest movie ever made. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Avengers is a great movie. I loved it. Is it better then TDK? I personally don't think so because nothing in that movie made me feel real emotion. Heck, even Iron Man had real emotion and meaning. I think Iron Man was a better movie then Avengers. Avengers was just fun. That's it. The only thing about that movie that will stay with me is how cool it was. The reason people are saying that it's better is because it's a fanboy's wet dream. In a few months alot of these same people will have forgotten the Avengers. They will say TDKR is best. And when Iron Man 3 comes out they will say it's the best. One big circle.

Last edited:
we dont even have Dark Knight Rises out, who knows maybe that one IS the Best superhero movie ever, better than all the others,

we dont even have Dark Knight Rises out, who knows maybe that one IS the Best superhero movie ever, better than all the others,

I don't think it'll top Begins. :dunno

That said, I could be wrong and we'll see people shaving their heads, running around shirtless in travel vests with chonies over their faces doing Bane quotes. :huh

Out of Nolan's batman films I'd say for me I kind of think it will end up this way TDK, TDKR, BB.

Let me just say that I am a huge Batman fan, and enjoy Nolans films for what they are, but, I have to say that I reallly enjoyed The Avengers more than I did either Batman Begins or The Dark Knight. Don't get me wrong, I Loved both Nolan Movies, as well as the Burton movies that came before it, but I can not find one bad thing to say about Avengers.....It was fun to watch, I didn't have to over analyze anything, I could just give in and enjoy the story. I agree that the Nolan films have depth and complexity, but as far as just full on comic book fun? Avengers wins.

Let me just say that I am a huge Batman fan, and enjoy Nolans films for what they are, but, I have to say that I reallly enjoyed The Avengers more than I did either Batman Begins or The Dark Knight. Don't get me wrong, I Loved both Nolan Movies, as well as the Burton movies that came before it, but I can not find one bad thing to say about Avengers.....It was fun to watch, I didn't have to over analyze anything, I could just give in and enjoy the story. I agree that the Nolan films have depth and complexity, but as far as just full on comic book fun? Avengers wins.

Pretty much the same for me. I thought Begins was the better of the 2 Nolan films, and closer to a 'comic book' Batman movie. Avengers was just a blast to watch and full of 'geek-out' moments.

I don't think it'll top Begins. :dunno

That said, I could be wrong and we'll see people shaving their heads, running around shirtless in travel vests with chonies over their faces doing Bane quotes. :huh

LoL! Can't wait to see this years board halloween costumes. It's going to look odd if you're not buff. For accuracy. Heh!

LoL! Can't wait to see this years board halloween costumes. It's going to look odd if you're not buff. For accuracy. Heh!

I don't think I'll be able to rock the Black Widow outfit.........yet

Avengers is going to win this poll because it's here in the now. Most moviegoers are fickle. They are all about the flavor of the month. I remember when Avatar was released. People accutally said it was the greatest movie ever made. Nothing could have been further from the truth.

Avengers is a great movie. I loved it. Is it better then TDK? I personally don't think so because nothing in that movie made me feel real emotion. Heck, even Iron Man had real emotion and meaning. I think Iron Man was a better movie then Avengers. Avengers was just fun. That's it. The only thing about that movie that will stay with me is how cool it was. The reason people are saying that it's better is because it's a fanboy's wet dream. In a few months alot of these same people will have forgotten the Avengers. They will say TDKR is best. And when Iron Man 3 comes out they will say it's the best. One big circle.

Sorry that you didn't feel any real emotions during Avengers.

I laughed my ass off in Avengers as did the entire crowd.

I cheered my ass off in Avengers as did the entire crowd.

I was quiet and sad during Coulson's death as was the entire crowd.

I experienced emotional changes in Avengers just like I did with BB/TDK.

But that would be accurate. :dunno :lol

:lol :lol

I experienced emotional changes in Avengers just like I did with BB/TDK.

:lol :lol

I laughed and I was excited. Didn't really feel sad during the death because of the comedy during the scene. I loved the movie, but didn't feel the same as I did with BB/TDK.

Last edited:

I kept telling jye4ever and the entire crowd to stfu because I was trying to watch a movie. :mad:

I wish the whole movie as Coulson dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back