The Avengers VS The Dark Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie is meant to be seen with a fun audience. :lecture

okayfaceh.jpg

Voted TDK...Avengers was really good and fun, but TDK was an amazing movie. I saw it today and came out of it feeling like I had a great time, but when I came out of seeing TDK, I came out feeling like I had seen something great!

PS: I already think Avengers is overrated as some others have said. Not as much as Avatard, but....really good movie though.

Voted TDK...Avengers was really good and fun, but TDK was an amazing movie. I saw it today and came out of it feeling like I had a great time, but when I came out of seeing TDK, I came out feeling like I had seen something great!

I'm just the opposite. TDK was awesome and really a lot of fun but The Avengers was something great.

Which is better, chocolate or vanilla ice cream? Chocolate is dark and satisfying, vanilla is sweet and makes a great root beer float or goes nicely on a slice of pie. Pick one or the other depending on what mood you're in, but don't feel forced to declare one better than the other.

Which is better, chocolate or vanilla ice cream? Chocolate is dark and satisfying, vanilla is sweet and makes a great root beer float or goes nicely on a slice of pie. Pick one or the other depending on what mood you're in, but don't feel forced to declare one better than the other.

i dont think thats a good comparison, seeing how different the movies are in every way, they are not both ice cream.

the dark knight is more like a steak, and avengers is more like vanilla ice cream.
vanilla ice cream is delicious and fun desert but steak will fill you as its actually dinner food, and not just desert, some people hate meat and are vegetarians while others are diabetic and hate vanilla ice cream. and, you can like both, but they are different and one will fill you and give you more satisfaction if you are hungry. while the other is more fun to eat and is pure sugar
:lecture

I agree with Tom they're both very fun movies but for me I can easily pick one over the other while still enjoying both.

i dont think thats a good comparison, seeing how different the movies are in every way, they are not both ice cream.

the dark knight is more like a steak, and avengers is more like vanilla ice cream.
vanilla ice cream is delicious and fun desert but steak will fill you as its actually dinner food, and not just desert, some people hate meat and are vegetarians while others are diabetic and hate vanilla ice cream. and, you can like both, but they are different and one will fill you and give you more satisfaction if you are hungry. while the other is more fun to eat and is pure sugar

TDK is a dollar cheesburger, and The Avengers is the greatest thing of all time. :lol

Eat that. :yess:

you're still implying that steak is better than ice cream. I think the ice cream analogy was fine. they're both good superhero films, just different flavors. You're just downplaying the Avengers as nothing more than a fat sugar induced empty calorie food with no real substance or satisfaction. Avengers satisfied audiences on many different lvls. it had humor, action, emotion and some depth thrown in. again down playing any greatness for your beloved dark knight.

you don't know what you're talkinng about. what is more satisfying and filling about tdk than avengers or other way around? what possibly puts tdk over the edge.

TDK is a dollar cheesburger, and The Avengers is the greatest thing of all time. :lol

Eat that. :yess:
Actually You are right
Dark Knigit is a Dollar Cheeseburger,
While Avengers is a 99 cent Vanilla cone ice cream, same analogy, the burger fills you up a little more for dinner, while the ice cream is the sweet desert,
they are both junk food from the value menu though,

you're still implying that steak is better than ice cream. I think the ice cream analogy was fine. You're just downplaying the Avengers as nothing more than a fat sugar induced empty calorie with no real substance or satisfaction. Avengers satisfied audiences on different lvls. it had humor, action, emotion and some depth thrown in. again down playing any greatness for your beloved dark knight.

I didn't mean to downplay Avengers like that, and like Celtic predator said Dark Knight is a dollar Cheeseburger, while avengers is ice cream

the only reason I did the steak analogy is because what tomandshell said was completely wrong, they are not both ice cream, he was implying the only difference was the flavor, which is total bs,
they are not that similar, they are not close at all, they are completely different movies, they are not even the same as superhero movies, since Avengers deals with aliens and fantastic stuff, which, is awesome, Dark knight is a little more serious and more human, just deals with more, Avengers is super fun, Dark Knight is not a fun movie, is more serious,

I should have not used Steak, the 1 dollar burger analogy works fine, But Avengers is Still the 99 cent vanilla ice cream cone,
they are not vanilla and chocolate, that's a wrong analogy, they have completely different tones, Dark Knight barely has any humor at all, while Avengers doesn't have as much tragedy as Dark Knight,

Ok. TDK is the ____ty Taco at Taco Bell you can buy for a dollar, and The Avengers is the amazing 34 dollar, super supreme, deluxe, cheeseburger. :D

Ok. TDK is the ____ty Taco at Taco Bell you can buy for a dollar, and The Avengers is the amazing 34 dollar, super supreme, deluxe, cheeseburger. :D

no way, no way Avengers is a supreme Deluxe 34 dollar cheeseburger, you're just trolling now :rotfl
dark knight is a taco and Avengers is a bag or Doritos,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back