The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Ha thanks, I was bored the other day so I put that together, been a long time since i've done a trailer. To bad they didn't use the full song for trailer 3.

No problem,

I've been thinking about doing a spidey trailer myself, just haven't got around to it.

Looks like I will be missing this movie. I spent my Spider-Man movie money watching The Avengers for a third time.

One of the dumbest things always bugs me when I see the first film: Uncle Ben has been an electrician for 30 years and looses his job. Then we see him sitting at a table with needle-nose pliers and I think he's trying to strip or twist a wire. Badly. Couldn't someone have shown Cliff Robertson how to strip a wire? No wonder you lost your friggin' job Uncle Ben! I wouldn't trust you to screw in a light bulb!

He's old and frail, and doesn't know where he is.

Raimi Plot Forumla

1. Villain is made that way tragically

2. Peter is completely incapable of handling life

3. MJ tells Peter they can't be togeather, Pete cries

4. MJ is now with someone else / Peter doesnt want to be Spiderman anymore

5. MJ gets kidnapped

6. Spiderman and Villain fight

7. Villain apologises and commits suicide

8. Peter refuses to be with MJ because she could end up getting kidnapped again (5 times in 3 movies)

9. Repeat

Lol you got that right

7. Villain apologises and commits suicide. Peter dresses like KD Lang and dances.

2003839490.gif

Yea he did. He said I couldn't stop it and protect me or sum thin like that

No. Not "sum thin like that".

Nothing like that.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGaHmzmqyl4[/ame]

Last edited:

this thread is funny truth is we all want a great spidey movie... until it goes back to marvel studios and that likely wont ever happen the new movie has my interest... i think of it this way we cant get any worse then the previous movies

Oh, im sorry, Spider Man isn't corny? Gee wiz.

Nothin corny about a 10 foot tall lizard man wearing a coat. Nothing corny about a guy who dresses up like a monster who wears ____ing purple. Man of sand, man of electricty, a guy who wears leopard skin pants.

Oh...and my favorite, big burly man in a Rhinoceroses suit...:lol

So you cant say nothin about corny. Spider Man is the epitome of corn. But that,'s Ok. Corn is good. Something no one appreciates any more. You serious, serious heads.

Oh, im sorry, Spider Man isn't corny? Gee wiz.

Nothin corny about a 10 foot tall lizard man wearing a coat. Nothing corny about a guy who dresses up like a monster who wears ____ing purple. Man of sand, man of electricty, a guy who wears leopard skin pants.

Oh...and my favorite, big burly man in a Rhinoceroses suit...:lol

So you cant say nothin about corny. Spider Man is the epitome of corn. But that,'s Ok. Corn is good. Something no one appreciates any more. You serious, serious heads.

What on earth?

I think the scene with Dafoe getting stabbed like that is one of the most ridiculous scenes in the movie. It is quite a corny scene.

What on earth?

I think the scene with Dafoe getting stabbed like that is one of the most ridiculous scenes in the movie. It is quite a corny scene.

Try reading the post you quoted :wink1:

I agree, I like the camp in Raimi's trilogy. It had enough drama to make it work for me.

Back