The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

great poster but that tagline is really cheesy.

Not really. I think what they are referring to have more to do with PP's parents. Which we have not heard yet on screen anyways. (and other elements like that)

This origin has Gwen Stacy, the Lizard, Peter's parents, and mechanical webshooters. Stuff we've never seen with a few similar plot points. Hence "the untold story" tagline.

Like the poster. Im really excited for this movie. I cant really enjoy the Raimi movies, as much as ive tried. I know they have their fans, and thats fair enough, but they're just not for me.

THIS looks like it could be a great Spiderman movie. But i guess only time will tell. Come on, dont screw it up. :lol

Like the poster. Im really excited for this movie. I cant really enjoy the Raimi movies, as much as ive tried. I know they have their fans, and thats fair enough, but they're just not for me.

THIS looks like it could be a great Spiderman movie. But i guess only time will tell. Come on, dont screw it up. :lol

I get where your coming from, as a kid I loved the Raimi movies. Now they just seem kind of childish, if that makes sense. More for the younger kids. Plus, I really wanted to like SM3, but that completely ruined it for me. I liked Toby as Peter (when he's not crying) but Garfield looks more like a classic Peter Parker.

I get where your coming from, as a kid I loved the Raimi movies. Now they just seem kind of childish, if that makes sense. More for the younger kids. Plus, I really wanted to like SM3, but that completely ruined it for me. I liked Toby as Peter (when he's not crying) but Garfield looks more like a classic Peter Parker.

I liked the first movie, the first movie was okay,
I never liked the second and I never understood why it was considered the best spider man movie and one of the best super hero movies, is a good movie just I felt Doc Oc could have been handled better, I didn't like Doc Oc in the movie, I don't know there's just something about the second that I didn't like,

the third one is one of the worst insults to Spiderman, and Venom....poor Venom, he deserved better,

But I agree, those Spiderman films have these cheesyness to them sometimes, I guess the child friendly moments, I do hate when Raimi would show random people screaming any time a villain attacked, Oh I hated those moments, like, the extras that would be around, so yeah I understand what you guys mean

I already know his ____ing story. I don't give a ____.

He got bit, and became Spider-Man. What a twist.

They should've just had him Spidey already, and gave some flashbacks. Flashbacks are better.

Coulda sworn he just ate a radioactive pie

No no, you're thinking of Piderman.

piderman_4579.jpg

"The untold story"

:lol

I ALREADY SAW THIS ____. :mad:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg83d4VziLk[/ame]

We saw Peter get bit, we saw him wake up with his new found powers, we saw him discover things like wall crawling, web slinging, he got into a fight at school, oh and he participates in a wrestling competition for money. There's also Uncle Ben dying too. Saw it, the story was told to me. Oh there's Gwen Stacey, the Lizard and a lame "parents are secret agents" subplot? Couldn't that have been in, I don't know, Spider-Man 4? It's not like they were setting up the Lizard for those films . . .

Oh yeah, and that spider shadow logo is totally the same as the old film logo.

I think the reboot will be a completely different tone then the Raimi movies. And personally I think the retelling of the Origin was the only way to go without it feeling like a direct sequel to the last 3. Plus, I'm a sucker for origin stories and Spidey's had a huge impact on me when I was a kid.

I think the logo is a bit different, It looks more like the comic book's logo to me.

"The untold story"

:lol

I ALREADY SAW THIS ____. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg83d4VziLk

We saw Peter get bit, we saw him wake up with his new found powers, we saw him discover things like wall crawling, web slinging, he got into a fight at school, oh and he participates in a wrestling competition for money. There's also Uncle Ben dying too. Saw it, the story was told to me. Oh there's Gwen Stacey, the Lizard and a lame "parents are secret agents" subplot? Couldn't that have been in, I don't know, Spider-Man 4? It's not like they were setting up the Lizard for those films . . .

Oh yeah, and that spider shadow logo is totally the same as the old film logo.

:exactly:
I know they would never do this, I know they wouldn't
but you are right
I wish in this new movie About Peter fidning his powers, I wish they skipped most of it, maybe just have a montage of peter finding out his powers in a couple of minutes and then getting on with the story
is going to be so boring seeing all of this again, I al

The story is only untold if you haven't seen the movies, any of the cartoon series, played any of the games, listened to generations of comic book nerds go on and on about it, or read the books. Other than that, it's totally untold.

The story is only untold if you haven't seen the movies, any of the cartoon series, played any of the games, listened to generations of comic book nerds go on and on about it, or read the books. Other than that, it's totally untold.

:rotfl:rotfl

What's a Spiderman, never heard of him :lol

Back