The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

They've always said they wanted him to look like ditko's

the-lizard-ditko.jpg

Okay so in this latest pic his face is more flat and human like.. ie, no snout, right?

But in that extremely blurry pic from ACTUAL FOOTAGE he has a snout, right?

Could it be possible that he slowly transitions into it? Like he goes through small changes?

:panic:

Okay so in this latest pic his face is more flat and human like.. ie, no snout, right?

Could it be possible that he slowly transitions into it? Like he goes through small changes?

Yeah, a few people have suggested that and it seems very likely.

Though the concept art shown could be just that...concept art.

But that comic con pic he has a snout. This is why i want to see a trailer.

Yoda's concept art made it as far as the comic books (he was a skinny, short little purple gnome). hopefully Pez jumped the gun.

Me too. I really hope they dont go that route and make him look like that. Imo I honsetly think he changes during the course of the movie. We shouldn't get to scared about a concept picture.

The concept art is very close to what I saw at SDCC. He didn't have a snout then and I have no idea why that leaked footage image does. Probably a fan manip. But I really do hope he evolves during the film and this is just an early stage. Because right now he would make for a better Killer Croc than the Lizard.

I like the human-ish face. More creepy and he doesn't look like just a giant lizard in lab clothes.

Rumor has it that a trailer will be on tuesday during some russian expo.

The more human face makes more sense imo. For him to have snout we're talking about bones transforming. For some reason it is easier for me to imagine the skin and superficial things chaninging moreso then bone structure. I'm not sure if that really makes sense, but I'm sticking with it. :lol

I like anything that allows more man-in-suit action.
By suit I mean rubber monsters, not Chris Nolan man-in-suit action.

Back