The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Yea I know right. Thats a rather odd thing to do. He must travel from train to train balancing bottles on sleeping peoples foreheads

Is NY, he is lucky all he did was the bottle in the forehead....

I have no money. It's alright though. Premiere is awesome. It's not like I need much else. I have Action Essentials, which almost every big movie uses now.

Every blood splatter in The Walking Dead? I own it. It's all in my computer. Same ____. :lol

It's crazy when I see something I have inside my computer in a huge tv show.

Indeed there is. It has pretty much everything Final Cut has. But it's easier to use. In a few ways. Plus, you can upload the clips without converting or anything. Just drag and drop.

It has issues....but what doesn't.

Final cut takes every single file type without conversion.

It's vegas that has problems with file types. It might be easier to use, but once you get to learn the ropes of FCP there's so much more you can do. It's awesome.

If you ever get a mac invest in it, or at least the express version, totally worth it.

Macs frustrate my soul. But that's another issue. I can use both PC's and Macs. But I like PC's.

I did this with my Adobe Premiere Elements. It's not great. At all...but it shows it can do other things besides purely edit.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8OtQzzAQwI[/ame]

:lol...

But still. It can do ____. It's a fun program. Don't judge me on a project I did at 2 in the morning while drunk,

Macs frustrate my soul. But that's another issue. I can use both PC's and Macs. But I like PC's.

I did this with my Adobe Premiere Elements. It's not great. At all...but it shows it can do other things besides purely edit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8OtQzzAQwI

That's just keyframing.

If your gonna pursue a career in film, trust me, get a Mac. PC's are great for other things, but Mac is made for creative programs. Just my piece.

I may have an extra sony vegas code laying around, I can check if you want it? I think it's only HD studio though.

nerdalert.gif

:lol :lol

just messin'

That's just keyframing.

If your gonna pursue a career in film, trust me, get a Mac. PC's are great for other things, but Mac is made for creative programs. Just my piece.

I may have an extra sony vegas code laying around, I can check if you want it? I think it's only HD studio though.

I know it is. I was just impressed with key framing at that point. But there's a few other things in there as well.

I'll get a Mac some day. It will happen. But for now, it's PC's.

Sony Losses 2011: Loss Projection Doubles To Record $6.4 Billion

Sony Slashes 10,000 Jobs

Hey Sony - How d'ya feel now about making a new Spiderman movie just to keep rights from reverting to Marvel?

Of course the real problem is Sony's cripples all of it's electronics with draconian digital rights management and people are getting sick of it. If there was ever a company that hated it's own customers it would be Sony.

Some new info from Marc Webb (via MTV https://splashpage.mtv.com/2012/04/10/amazing-spider-man-origin/). Not sure what to make of it. Just trying to keep an open mind on this one. :dunno

Director Marc Webb's "Spider-Man" won't just be amazing, it'll do something no "Spider-Man" movie has ever done before: tell the untold origin of Peter Parker.

Indeed, the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Peter's parents will have a big role to play in Webb's "Amazing" reboot, though don't expect that entire story to be told in the upcoming summer blockbuster—the filmmaker has plans to keep mining that well in future movies to come.

"I wanted to give the audience something new, so that started off with getting underneath the parents' story, which will unfold over probably a few movies," Webb told MTV News during a recent interview. "We don't totally wrap up that story in this first movie. It's sort of an ongoing mystery. That was something that was interesting to me."

The story of Peter's parents isn't the only curveball being thrown at Spider-fans, either. Webb acknowledged that there are "obligations to the canon, in terms of Uncle Ben and the spider-bite, but the conditions under which those things happen are very different" in his movie.

"This is probably a reveal," he said, "but there is no wrestling match in this movie. The character is evolving in a different way. It's about finding a balance between iconic elements of the 'Spider-Man' mythology—like how Uncle Ben's death transforms him emotionally—but it happens in a different way."

As for the radioactive spider that gave Peter his powers? "He's bitten by a spider," Webb confirmed, "but maybe it's not a radioactive spider. Or maybe it is! You'll have to see."

"There are elements that we were very conscious of," the director continued, "but it all emanated from [the idea of] this kid who got left behind by his parents many, many years before. I thought that was interesting enough for me to explore."

Check back with MTV News next week during Summer Movie Preview week for more from our interview with Webb, and tell us what you think of Webb's ideas in the comments section or on Twitter.

So the parent angle is the "untold" part about it? They should make that a little more clear in their advertising, because as it is now, it's a joke.

Anyway, I never cared for the Peter's parents were secret agents thing. I dunno, we'll see how they do it here.

Back