The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

WTF is with all this Dark Knight crap in here? blah blah blah Batman blah blah. Too bad for super ultra nolan fanboys who are dissing this reboot, because Spiderman is getting this PLUS a sequel in 2014, while Batman has to be rebooted/redone/relaunched again after TDKR. Spiderman is ALWAYS a step ahead of Batman in the theaters.

Lets see, Spiderman had one bad movie, while Batman had two? Okay then. :lecture

Solidsnake is kinda a dumbass eh?

"Let me bring my fanboyism into a thread and knock it, when i'm clearly not interested. And start shouting Batman is going to stomp it."

Who the ____ cares?

Go back to Call of Duty.

Solidsnake is kinda a dumbass eh?

"Let me bring my fanboyism into a thread and knock it, when i'm clearly not interested. And start shouting Batman is going to stomp it."

Who the ____ cares?

Go back to Call of Duty.

Damn right.

TDKR can suck my ass. Until July. Then i'll be orgasiming and all that jazz. :lecture

I still won't agree with the reboot though. Too fast,

I personally love batman, but I'm not super hyped by TDKR. I am also a Spidy fan, but really am not impressed with what i've seen so far from this reboot. I am super Hyped for the Avengers though. It may not be dark and realistic like Nolans Batman, and it certinly doesnt look like it is pandering to the younger emo twilight crowd like the new Spidy, but it does look like a fun as hell popcorn flick, and to be honest I am an American movie goer, i don't want too much complexity in it, I just wanna be entertained :)

Im not impressed either by what i've seen from spidey but I still have to see either a trailer or more official pics. its looks faithful but I'm not to keen on the lizard look. Don't know why batman fanboys are comming in here saying how spidey is gonna get stomped on when Spiderman is probaly the most popular superhero next to batman .

Ps enough with the damn Emo comparisons. Peter parker was never freaking happy he always had problems in life. The whole point of spiderman is to have a superhero that goes through struggles. i dont see emo hair , I dont see him sparkling. I just see a kid going through a tough time. its like ever since twilight came out no other movie can have teen romance without it being compared to it.

Since certain Batman fans are trolling , and Spiderman fans are losing some faith, I wanted to take a look back.

Below is the teaser trailer to Batmans reboot (Batman Begins)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2ecPMX0kI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2ecPMX0kI[/ame]
How could anyone know what to think off of that?

And of course, this is The AMZ Spiderman teaser trailer
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9ZT3RbYE4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9ZT3RbYE4[/ame]
The same applies here

So, if Batman Begins was not out yet and all you had were its teaser and AMZ Spidermans teaser, which looks better?

Last edited:

I'm waiting for Solid Snake to respond to any of my questions in a concise fashion...

I'm waiting -- we are waiting. We want to discuss... bring it.

WTF is with all this Dark Knight crap in here? blah blah blah Batman blah blah. Too bad for super ultra nolan fanboys who are dissing this reboot, because Spiderman is getting this PLUS a sequel in 2014, while Batman has to be rebooted/redone/relaunched again after TDKR. Spiderman is ALWAYS a step ahead of Batman in the theaters.

Lets see, Spiderman had one bad movie, while Batman had two? Okay then. :lecture
I'm a "super ultra Nolan-fanboy" and I haven't dissed this movie at all. In fact I'm really looking forward to it. But I honestly don't think that just because there is already a confirmed sequel to ASM is the reason why batman fans are "hating."

Ps enough with the damn Emo comparisons. Peter parker was never freaking happy he always had problems in life. The whole point of spiderman is to have a superhero that goes through struggles. i dont see emo hair , I dont see him sparkling. I just see a kid going through a tough time. its like ever since twilight came out no other movie can have teen romance without it being compared to it.
:goodpost::clap:exactly:

I'm waiting for Solid Snake to respond to any of my questions in a concise fashion...

:lol

Solid Snake never replies, he only posts a couple time in a thread and comes back a couple days later without reading responses. I'm not sure if he knows what the "subscribe" feature is. :lol

He's probably busy making an unboxing video for cheerios or something.

OMG 10 / 10 !

He's probably busy making an unboxing video for cheerios or something.

OMG 10 / 10 !

i3drua.gif

dude :rotfl Batman and Spider Man comparisons need to stop! Both series have had their ups and downs. (Marvel kicks DC's butt with the amount of movies it's been releasing though) :rotfl

Since certain Batman fans are trolling , and Spiderman fans are losing some faith, I wanted to take a look back.

Below is the teaser trailer to Batmans reboot (Batman Begins)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu2ecPMX0kI
How could anyone know what to think off of that?

And of course, this is The AMZ Spiderman teaser trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX9ZT3RbYE4
The same applies here

So, if Batman Begins was not out yet and all you had were its teaser and AMZ Spidermans teaser, which looks better?

I've never seen the Begins teaser but the spider man teaser works better for me. But we'll see how they do with the first full trailer, Begins first full trailer was pretty awesome. I hope we get to see the lizard in the next trailer, anyone have any idea when we'll get a full trailer?

Nobody knows dude. I really hope we get so thing this month

Of the two, the Amazing Spider Man trailer is the better, but we also have the advantage of having seen Begins and TDK. Compared to the 1st Sam Raimi spider man trailer though, both of these trailers look like crap. I know the 3rd Raimi Spider man film was crap, but I really don't think he is to blame. The studios mandated certain things be in 3 and he obliged, If Sony had left him alone to make the movie he wanted we ma not heve be having this discussion. The only reason the Amazing spider man is even being made is because Sony did not want the rights to revert back to Marvel. This script and film were thrown together quickly after Raimi bailed, and for that reason I don't have high hopes for this. TDKR was originally reported to have wanted to go in a different direction, before TDK was even released, and despite Nolan saying that he doesn't think about the next film until after one is released, What he said during filming, as well as what his brother and David Goyer said during filming of TDK, Joker was to play a part in the third film as well, that obviously was scrapped after the death of Heath Ledger. I don't think Bane will be as strong a villian as Joker, and Catwoman looks well, just bad. I hope they prove me wrong, but either way, kinda glad Nolan is wrapping his Franchise up.

Since Nolans Catwoman looks like she won't be like her comic book counterpart that much, could Black Cat have a part in the new Spiderman movie series? I still have doubs about them using her because she's quite similar to Catwoman, but I wanna see the character come off the pages and cartoons.

Anne-Hathaway-Catwoman-The-Dark-Knight-Rises11.jpg

spider-man_black_cat_mary_jane_comic_book_cover.jpg

Back