The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if they made Venom his own build up film, they could then have him fight ASM spiderman in whole new movie. I think it would pretty cool. Just because SM3 Venom sucked doesn't mean they should a abandon the character alltogether.

I hope not the character needs to rest they ruined him.

Spiderman 3 ruined him and comics are just whatever but venom is never ruined. Venom is the one villain to make spidey paranoid and made him afraid.
Like it or not venom is the most well know villain to the ga and not gg. He is seen as the anti spidey and is featured so many things. Every spidey poster you see will most likely have venom or some form of him. He may be ruined in places but his popularity exceeds that of green goblin. When the very first movie came out, all people talked about was how venom was going to be shown. When spidey 3 came out people were ecstatic to see that teaser of him. Put venom in a movie and do him right and I guarantee people will flock to the movie.
I'd say he's one of marvels most popular villains .

Well, if they made Venom his own build up film, they could then have him fight ASM spiderman in whole new movie. I think it would pretty cool. Just because SM3 Venom sucked doesn't mean they should a abandon the character alltogether.

:exactly:

Though we haven't seen a proper adaption of Eddie Brocks Venom i'd love Flash to go off to war in ASM2 and have a post credit scene with him recovering after losing both legs to set up a Agent Venom movie.

Venom and possibly even Carnage (but only if they made him a true psychopath... not sure if possible without an R rating) would be cool to see. The fact that Venom's stronger and able to bypass SM's spider-sense would heighten the perceived threat, for sure.

Spiderman 3 ruined him and comics are just whatever but venom is never ruined. Venom is the one villain to make spidey paranoid and made him afraid.
Like it or not venom is the most well know villain to the ga and not gg. He is seen as the anti spidey and is featured so many things. Every spidey poster you see will most likely have venom or some form of him. He may be ruined in places but his popularity exceeds that of green goblin. When the very first movie came out, all people talked about was how venom was going to be shown. When spidey 3 came out people were ecstatic to see that teaser of him. Put venom in a movie and do him right and I guarantee people will flock to the movie.
I'd say he's one of marvels most popular villains .

To a point he's a joke in the comic has been for years .

Symbiote gives him legs ;)

post-16981-Aubrey-Plaza-Wow-gif-bAqB.gif

:exactly:

Too bad too because I wanted him in the original series, but I wanted something resembling classic lizard, not the **** that they ended up giving us.

Well, the Ditko version didn't have a snout but yeah, the animalistic lizard is considered the "classic" version of the character. I bet he'll return along the sinister six, more mutated this time, with a snout and all that.

Back